: ̗̀➛ 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

'TRUTH'

'TRUTH'

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

Annie frowned.

[Y/N] was being silent, too silent that it formed a strange and awkward atmosphere between the two, which almost never happens with them.

She could sense the aura she emitted, and it wasn't a positive one. A negative one, a sorrowful one to be precise. It left Annie thinking what was the reason for this.

It irritated her, [Y/N] was one of the people she could feel relaxed with, not having to worry about anything but relish each other's company without any disturbance.

That tranquil feeling she always felt with her wasn't present, it was replaced with an uneasy sensation that she wished to wash away quickly.

However it didn't, it remained. Eating out her heart unpleasantly.

The two female soldiers have reached their destination; the entrance of the underground tunnel. "Hm..?" Annie lowly hummed in confusion once she caught the sight of other green hooded people.

Annie's eyes narrowed, icy blue irises sharply gazing— which is frequently mistaken as glaring— at the three familiar soldiers once their identity has been revealed to her.

'Eren, Armin, Mikasa..' She thought, the frown on her face deepened before they loosened as her eyes dropped down to her feet.

[Y/N] mustered up the courage to face the blonde female with a smile on her face, "Annie." She called out, turning her gaze to the latter. "You don't mind if they join right?"

Her voice entered Annie's ears once she snapped out of her thoughts, her gaze traveling towards the [H/C] haired female who looked back at her with warm, kind eyes.