: ̗̀➛ 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 

'I'll Follow You'

'I'll Follow You'

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

"Sorry about that reiner." [Y/N] apologized sheepishly, "No, it is alright." The male reassured, wincing at the pain that shot through his neck. The two split up after [Y/N] beside sasha, the reddish brunette being seated in between her and Mikasa.

"Only the few soldiers of the recon corps actually utilized the ODM gear. With limited usage or innovation, the entire practice would naturally.." Armin started to explain, his voice slowly fading in our protagonist's world. [Y/N] was zoned out, thinking about writing the letter back to Joshua.

' I wonder what Joshua is doing now..' she thought, the image of the boy smiling sweetly at her flashed in her head. A loud thud yanked her out of her thoughts, [Y/N]'s eyes landed on the light-ash brown haired male on the floor, "What happened?" She asked.

"Eren preformed Annie's technique on jean." Mikasa answered, her eyes narrowing slightly at the blonde female. [Y/N]'s eyes widened in surprise, 'Woah, he managed to pick it up right away?!' she thought.

"What the hell was that?!" Jean sat up instantly, querying the male in shock. "I learned this technique, unlike you who was slacking off." Eren spoke while looking down at jean. "If you think reality is just living comfortably within the walls, can you really call yourself a soldier?" Eren narrowed his eyes at the male.

The sound the door creaking broke the heavy tension between the two boys, "I just heard a loud noise coming from here." Their heart dropped at the sound of their instructor, Keith Shadis, "Would someone care to enlighten me about what it was?" He asked once again, fully entering the room.

Jean immediately stood up, moving towards a table to sit down, Eren doing the same. "It was sasha, she let out a big fart." Mikasa piped in, answering his question with a lie. The reddish brunette let out a loud gasp.