: ̗̀➛ 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

'57th Expedition'

'57th Expedition'

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

[Y/N] attempted to calm down her heart, which pounded heavily and repeatedly against her rib cage, as well as concentrating on riding the horse. "Focus [Y/N]!" A voice knocked her out of the action she was executing which was focusing on her heartbeats, making her mind slowly drifting away from the horse.

"Reiner?"

"Focus [Y/N]! We are on a mission now! You can't stop!" He reminded, holding the reins of her horse which she slowly released out of her grip. Suddenly, It was as if something hit the back of her head, caused her to return back to reality. Her hands tightened around the reins and her mind focused on the vision in-front of her.

"Hai! Thank you, Reiner!" She flashed him a determined smile, receiving a short grin from the blonde male.

As they left the old town, Commander Erwin started to order around. "Enter the formation!" He exclaimed, extending his right arm to the right direction. [Y/N] instantly snapped her head towards the reddish brunette, who anxiously looked at her best friend.

'Don't worry' Her silent words were followed by a reassuring nod. Sasha swallowed the extra saliva in her mouth to moisten her throat. 'Okay' She replied silently, nodding as an affirmative response.

Everyone spread out, in the formation [Y/N] was partnered up with the ocean eyed male─Armin Arlert.

The blonde took in a deep breath before exhaling afterwards, his body flinched due the small noises that surrounded him─including the sounds of clopping that came from beside him.

"Armin!"

"[Y-Y/N]!?"

He stuttered in fear, glancing behind him to check if anyone accompanied him besides the [H/C] haired female. "What are you looking at?" [Y/N] asked, glancing over her shoulder to where Armin was looking. "N-Nowhere.. Its just that.."