: ̗̀➛ 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

'Our Savior'

'Our Savior'

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

"[Y-Y/N]-"

"Hush, I'm tired.." The [H/C] haired female spoke in-between her quick and short breaths as her head on Jean's shoulder after he sat down beside her.

The light-ash brown haired male gulped nervously, his heart beating furiously as he glanced at the girl he crushed on for a brief moment before averting his gaze to let out an inaudible shaky breath.

"That titan.. is different.. crazy different." [Y/N] commented, sighing afterwards while rubbing her temple in-order to soothe the headache she was having.

"Agreed." Jean asked, patting the [H/C] haired female's head as a sign for her to lift it. Complying, [Y/N] raised her head from the male's shoulder, allowing him to stand up and walk away from them.

"Where are you heading to, Jean?" [Y/N] queried, her [E/C] colored irises gazed curiously at the male who stood further away from them.

However, she received no response except for whistling—which caught her off guard. "Jea-" He whistled loudly after putting both of his fingers in his mouth, unable to hear [Y/N].

"Jea-"

"Jean what-"

"Jean-"

"I-"

The female gave up, sighing as she moved her gaze from the whistler and towards the two blonde males. Reiner, who stood behind Armin, was wrapping a bandage around Armin's head in-order to stop the blood from drizzling.

"It seems to be working.." Armin noted about the blood, brushing the tip of his fingers on the bandage that Reiner wrapped around his head earlier.