: ̗̀➛ 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

'CHOSEN'

'CHOSEN'

(NOTE: I'll be using She/Her pronouns for Hange)

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

"S-Sorry?" The [H/C] haired blurted, her eyes enlarged in surprised at the words of the scientist and commander. "Hm? Is something not clear?" The blonde commander, Erwin Smith, queried her.

"No it is!" She quickly spoke, "But i don't understand sir, how- why me?" [Y/N] asked him in a formal tone. "I'll do the explaining!" Hange Zoe, the brunette scientist quickly jumped into the conversation.

"We've been told that you and Annie Leonhart, who is known as the female titan, have formed a strong bond of friendship during your time in the training crops." She explained, making [Y/N]'s jaw hung open.

"Well we were friends during our training period, however, i don't know about having a strong bond-"

"Hm? So you're saying that your comrade, Armin Arlelt, has lied?" [Y/N] let out a small gasp, gritting her teeth. 'Armin..'  She thought, sighing in anxiousness.

"No, he wasn't.. it's just that.." She began to think of an excuse to try to save Armin from being framed as an untruthful person. "Armin was correct, very." She nodded, scratching the back of her nape.

"Me and Annie are close friends, we've been by each others side at all times during training." She half-lied, they were sparring partners and usually sparring─they'd sit down or walk around together, enjoying each other's company.

Hange's lips turned into a smile, "Great!" She beamed happily. "So, do you agree to take part in this operation?" She asked her, waiting excitedly for her response.

[Y/N] sighed, "Of course." She nodded in agreement. "Brilliant!" Hange cheered happily. "Thank you for agreeing to this dangerous mission, it's a very wise decision." Erwin told the female, who gave him a small smile in response.