: ̗̀➛ 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

'Consciousness'

'Consciousness'

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

"[Y/N].."

"[Y/N].."

"My angel, wake up.."

A soft faint voice called out repeatedly, trying to arouse the [H/C] haired female from her slumber. "[Y/N].." They spoke once again, raising their voice.

This caused [Y/N] to stir up in her sleep, slowly waking up. "[Y/N].." They repeated her name again. The latter properly opened her eyes, the view in-front of her remained indistinct. "Its good to see you again, [Y/N].."

The more the voice talked, the more familiar it sounded to the [H/C] haired female. "You're all grown up now, I'm happy to see you become such an independent woman. Protecting your loved ones, making sure they are unharmed."

She felt hands cup her head as the figure leaned down to press a soft peck on her forehead. Once they've pulled away, her [E/C] orbs widened in shock. "Okasan.." She mumbled, tears starting to prick her eyelids.

Sasha watched Mikasa receive the news of Eren's death, along with the squad he was assigned with from Armin. Her hand placed on top of [Y/N]'s hand─who laid her head on Sasha's legs.

A soft mumble caught her attention, making her turn to the source. She lowered her gaze to the female in her lap, catching the tears slid down her closed eyes.

"Ok-Okasan.." [Y/N] mumbled, her eyebrows slowly furrowing downwards. Sasha's thumb stroked the back of her hand, an attempt to ease the [H/C] haired female.

Reiner glanced at [Y/N] before back at Mikasa, who walked away from Armin—an emotionless expression present on her face.

"Okasan!" The daughter embraced her mother, hot tears streaming down her face. "Oh honey.." Her mother cooed, rubbing her daughter's back in comfort.