Chapter 2

Emeralds POV (Interview outfit above)

I am a little early for my interview, to say I'm nervous would the understatement of the century, I recently moved here from my home island of St. Vincent and the Grenadines to find my way in life and to take better care of my mother, don't get me wrong we are not doing badly but I just want to give her the world and I will start by first nabbing this job, the pay is unbelievable, makes me wonder what the work load would be like.

Its 8:00 AM and I am surprised that I am here before the receptionist, I am reading through my note pad when I am brought from my thoughts by the voice of a man, ** Hello can I help you? "Good morning, I am here for an interview for the Personal Assistant to A Mr. Perry.. I know I'm a little early but I like to be ahead of game at all times...".... ** and what is your name?... " excuse me I'm Emerald, Emerald Jones"... **Shakes hands** Nice to meet you Ms. Jones... I'm in Management why don't you tell me a bit about yourself and what you plan to bring to the table whilst you wait**

"Okay sure"... **Great let's head up to the 30th floor and chat then...**.... " uhm.. are you sure that's okay? I think I should wait here for the receptionist to announce me to my interviewer at 8:15 AM... ** No worries, I'll let her know.. besides the 30th floor is where you'd be interviewed**... " Oh! well that makes a difference, let's go then."

ROMEO - Well this is the first women I've met that did not recognize me right away, or if she has she's doing a damn good job at hiding it... I forgot my phone in the charging holster of the car and went back to get it and saw her sitting in the waiting area alone and I could not help but go over to get a proper view of her face which was submerged in her book...

My Goodness is she ever beautiful!.... But business is before pleasure.