Chapter 6

ROMEOS' POV

**Well I have to say that's the first time I've heard anything like that Mike** ... "Same here Sir..."..." I trust you won't give her a hard time like the others"... ** how did it become my fault that they where not up to par?** " sure Sir whatever you say ... Have a good weekend" ... ** You too**

.... By the time I've finished my work and ready to head home it's well past 9 PM... I have 125 messages from 4 different women.. hmm guess it's time I change my number again... I head out into traffic with the intentions of going home... **Ring ring ring** I check the caller ID and see it's my friend Rashti calling... I groan because I know he'd either keep calling or keep pestering me to go out with him... AGAIN!..

** Hey bro... you still on the job?**

" No Rash, I just left and I'm headed home to rest..."... ** Ohhhhh no you're not! Jaia is in town and we are currently headed to the club to chillax**

** Rash how many times do I have to tell you that Jaia aren't together anymore and I don't think it's healthy for us to wind up in bed together every time she pops up! I'm going home... bye!**

"Wa---" I hung up and continued on my way.

Here I am 45 mins later in the VIP section of the club taking shots with none other than Rashti, Jaia and a few others I'm not too acquainted with...

sigh... you ever had the feeling of being surrounded by a lot of people and still feel empty and lonely...?... yeah?... same..

I hear the intro for my favorite Usher come on and in an instant Jaia is in front of me tugging my hand to head out to dance.. she knows how much I love this song... what this song does to me... where this song leads... I try to protest.. but to no avail.

I'm on the dance floor jammed close to her as she grinds on me and we grind together the beat of Lil Freak... my body reacts and soon we are kissing and touching on each other..

Here we go again Romy...