Chapter 17

EMERALDS POV

"Hi my name is Justin and this is Rashti... we are friends of Romeo..." I look at my brother daring him to move and he gets it and stays put.

** Nice to meet you, I'm Emerald and this is my brother EJ ** ( Gosh where did Romeo go?! ) I hate being looked at like I'm a piece of meat..

They kept bombarding me with much too personal questions then I hear my song come on.. Time of my life!.. OHMGEE!! I want to dance! where is Romeo.? I turn and see him look towards me then makes his way over...

**Would you like to dance Mademoiselle?** Oui monsieur !" we make our way to the dance floor where other couples are slow dancing and we join in... dancing while I hum the song as I go...

" Dancing this song makes me want to dance Kizomba or Bachata right now..." .... ** You dance Latin music Emmy?**... " yesssssssssssssssss! I love it!.. Salsa exhausts me though I laugh lightly... ** Whats your favorite Kizomba and Bachata?...** ... "it's hard to pin just one... I love.. Lento, Tourner la page, Titiriti and Danca Kizomba  a lot and Darte un Beso, Roxanna and Bachata en fukouka for Bachata..." ... ** Interesting choices..** He lets me go after the song ends telling me he'd be right back.

Tourner la page comes on and he comes back to me smiling wide.. oh no.. he extends his hand and I take it and he begins leading me effortlessly around the dance floor the voice of Zaho... I know everyone is staring at us... I see his mother with her phone more than likely recording this...being so close to him I get a whiff of his cologne and I lean into him more than I probably should to smell him... I look up to him looking down at me and we stare at each other for the longest while as we danced... I looked away eventually to the side to see my brother grinning at me and pointing to Veronica who is glaring daggers.. I slightly shake my head.

No he did not!... Roxanne comes on just as I was about to run away... and we are off again... this time a few other couples join us on the floor... I feel like Lily James in Cinderella... this was really a bad idea to be his date for tonight... goodness Emmy... " You are quite the dancer Romz.."... ** Thank you Emmy you are pretty good too..**... " Years of practice "... ** Same**... " Please tell me there's no more songs after this..." ... ** There isn't ** .... " great because I need to have a sat for a while and some finger foods would be lovely".

He leads me off the dance floor and has a word with his parents who I see are pointing up stairs.. he comes back to me and leads me towards the stairs, we enter a beautiful balcony with an amazing view.. I have a seat as he said he'd be back with edibles...

He comes back with two plates and two drinks on a tray and sits besides me and we eat together and have a few laughs and chit chat....

" Who is that unknown bitch?... some nobody he picked up off the streets no doubt or some slut out for his money.." I smile knowing full well they are talking about me... " I came here tonight specifically to win him over tonight from that hag Jaia who keeps trying to hound him and ward everyone else off him... and he pulls this stunt!... he's supposed to be mine!.... Our company's do so much business together..."

** Calm down Rosie... We will find out who she is and crush her okay... even if it means playing dirty...** (Romeo rises to his feet and i grab his hand and pulls him down to sit..) they continue their conversation totally oblivious to our presence on the balcony... hmmm... Rosie Burlings...

Women every where are hating on me for a man that isn't mine to begin with... -_-