Chapter 13

Its been 3 days of begging and Ms. Jones still has not said yes to being my companion to the Charity event... " Inappropriate " she says... I guess I'll have to pull the Mother card on her... It's below the belt and not my usual style... but the thought of waking up to Jaia...! I know she would never fall into bed with me so I feel safe going with her... Final attempt!

** Good Morning Ms. Jones, I know you've said you think it's inappropriate to accompany me to the Charity event but please understand, my mother specifically asked me to bring you as my date for the evening or els-** she cuts me off

" Okay Mr. Perry.. if you are speaking the truth and it is a request from your mother, I will be your companion for the evening.."

(Scoreeeeee... internal happy dance!)

** Thank you so much Ms. Jones! You have my word I will be the perfect gentleman the entire night** ....." So sir.. what's the dress code? and call you have Dean drop me to look for outfits to wear this afternoon "

** No problem you can take the day off tomorrow and go shopping! ** ... -_- " Sir I don't need an entire day to shop that sounds like a waste of time and very exhausting... don't you have any sisters or friends that can recommend at least 3 dress shops I can go to...?"

** No worries.. I'll tell Dean what to do... just be ready by 10 tomorrow to get your outfit**

ROMEO

The rest of the day went by smoothly, I instructed Dean on where to take her shopping tomorrow and also gave him the company card to make the purchase.. it's the least I can do for putting her out of her way.. I would of used my personal card but knowing her she would feel some type of way with it coming from my personal account.

I knock off at 8:25 and head down to my car... only to be greeted by her on four flat tires with scratch marks all over her... WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!.. WHERE THE HELL IS SECURITY ?! I YELL..In no time 2 guards are scampering towards me and pale when my car comes into view... who the hell did this?! ** I want the video surveillance sent me my phone ASAP!...** " YES SIR!**.. I'm about to call Dean to pick me up when a red Mercedes pulls up..

"Looks like you can use a ride sir, I'm just headed out ... can I offer you a lift or are you going to wait for a tow truck??"

** I don't want to put you out of your way...Hailey..** ....." It's no trouble sir.. hop in I'll take you where you need to go.."... ** Okay.. thanks**

I gave her my apartment address after she stopped to pick up some take out for herself and she insisted on getting me a drink to which I conceded... After having Ms. Jones food for so long nothing tastes the same as before... ** Thank you for the drink Hailey..** " You're quite welcome... let's get you home.."... ** Sip...this is good...hmmm has an extra kick to it at the end there doesn't it... sip sip siiippppp....** ...." Here we are sir...."... hmmm.... Has Hailey always been this sexy? I feel so aroused... is it my pent up frustrations or what... ** I should go... thank you Hailey**

I hop out the car and immediately become aware of my hard on... why nowww?! ..." Everything okay sir? did you forget something?.... I need relief!... Hailey... do you want to come up for a while?... " Sure thing sir"

HAILEY ( Finally I will have him! )

Romeo - As soon as the elevator to my condo opened I'm buried deep inside of her... I'll worry about regrets tomorrow.!