Chapter 20

We say good night to his family and head back to my apartment... I am brought to tears by the sight before me... Dean pulls a gun from his waist and enters first then Romeo holds  me close as we enter after... My apartment door is smashed in.. my entire apartment is trashed... we call the police and they arrive in minutes...in my bed room above my bed and on the walls are words like.. whore.. slut.. gold digger..tramp.. and I cry harder...I'm too distraught to answer any questions so Romeo and Dean does for me...

** hey... grab your suit cases and pack your stuff you're gonna stay at my house from now on okay?..** ... I just nod my head and begin packing... my beautiful gown is ruined.. there are cuts and paint thrown all over it...and I call for an officer after I notice what seems to be a spit stain on it... they bag the dress and take it... once I'm packed Dean takes my stuff to the jeep and we leave for Romeos house...

ROMEOS POV

I have never brought a woman to my house... taking Emmy to my condo doesn't feel right.. so she will be the first woman to stay in my house.... I want to kill someone... this is all my fault for bringing her into the lime light like this... I will put a PI on this as well to get to the bottom of this... my heart is bleeding for her... as I watch the tears flow from her beautiful eyes I'm also pained... I left her from the seat and cradle her in my lap and just hold her to comfort her.

Once we arrive I carry her to the guest room as she's fallen asleep, I lay her down and Dean places her bags near the bed and we leave.. ** We have to find this bastard sir!** who could do such a thing to her... make her cry!** I fully intend to find the culprit Dean... get me Rocko ASAP...!

If this is the doing of Lily Burlings or any of those women, even Jaia... I will erase them of the face of the earth for making my Emmy cry... * I put my face in my hands...* my Emmy... I got hold of her mom and dad and flied them both in because I know she would want family to lean on... her dad arrives tomorrow morning and her mom in the afternoon... I haven't told her... her father offered to wait for her mother so they can commute together rather than my people making 2 trips, how kind.

They arrive and I explain to them what happened and her mother began to cry for her only baby.. while her father began to shout.. ** I'm gonna kill the fucker that did that to my baby girl!..**... " where is she Romeo?" please take me to her... I lead them to her bedroom and knock, she barely says come in and they open the door and walk in.. " My baby!" her mother sobs.. ** mama!.. dad!.. they engulf her in a hug as she cries in their arms and I take my leave... my heart can't take much more.

My family comes rushing in soon after... I called my father and told him what happened.. he was outraged to say the least... my mom and sister went straight to her while Mecki and my dad followed me to my office...

" who would do such a things to her son? my father asks as  he looks through the crime scene photos.. I hope you have Rocko working on this case also! find the bastard that did this! "

** Speak of the devil and he shall appear..!** ... what's your findings Rocko? ....** well Romy... It started with you actually.. ** what do you mean... ** I checked video footage of different occasions in the past few months... the damage to your car was done by the woman that works in the reception area... who then pulled up to give you a ride... then the gas station footage shows her stopping on her way to the car and dropping something into one of the cups in her hands which I assume was yours which is why you went haywire... she drugged you...** That bitch!.. you fire her immediately Romy!.. then there's the Charity you where drugged again by Ms. Lily Burlings... she drugged the drink then gave it to the waiter to give to you...WHAT?!!! Edmundos daughter?! ** Dad calm down**

" Last night it appears that 2 perps entered Ms. Jones apartment and destroyed it, a man and a woman... they hid their faces well so I could not find anything distinguishable in regard to their identity I'm sorry"..... ** there's no need to be sorry Rocko you provided me with more than I expected in just 24 hrs... please... collect your pay... " thank you sir" he leaves.

Mecki asks... " How are we gonna deal with these women brother?" .... ** Can I leave to you little brother?** he smiles... " most definitely" ..