Chapter 32

Emeralds POV

It's been 3 months since the incident at the estate... true to his word... Mr.Perry disowned Dahlia and sent her away.. Romeo and I gave our word that we won't miss any future event and gathering and we kept our word... I find myself tired for no reason and nauseous quite often... I make a swing by the pharmacy during my lunch hour and purchase three pregnancy tests...

I get back to the office and head straight to the bathroom... I tap my feet impatiently waiting on the results for all three tests... (+)....(+)...pregnant.... "Oh God!.... I'm pregnant... my moms gonna kill me!....wait wait...calm down... I'm a grown woman now...whew... does Romeo want kinds so soon?".... I wrap them up and toss them into the garbage and wash my hands and head out...

**Hey babe... let's have dinner tonight! there's something I'd like to show you**... act natural Emerald Jones... "Okay no problem, what time?".... ** lets say 7:00**... "okay.."... well now...everyone knows that Romeo and I are together... I received quite a bit of hostility from the women around for a while but it faded after some time...

 I received quite a bit of hostility from the women around for a while but it faded after some time

I opted for a Blue Lace dress with white pumps and a small black clutch for dinner.

Romeo gets to my apart at 6:50 PM...he's dressed in white with a blue jack and blue boat shoes... "why are you dressed like me Mr. Perry?"... ** considering I got dressed first... I'd say you dressed like me.... shall we be off?** .... we head off to dinner at an Italian upscale restaurant... the food was divine and let's not talk about the dessert!... Blueberry cheesecake!...gosh... after dinner we drove to a mansion and he took me inside and showed me around... we stopped at the patio overlooking the city in the distance.... **will you dance with me?**

We slow danced to one of my favorite songs... once the song was over he had a very nervous look on his face before getting down on one knee... and opening up a small jewel box to reveal the most beautiful silver ring I have ever seen.... ** Emerald Jones, will you do me the incredible honor of becoming my wife... I love you and I want to share the rest of my life with you in this house...make it our home and start a family... I will make a keep you happy and feeling loved...always...**.... I "of course I'll marry you Romeo Perry!.... I also have something to tell you..... I'm pregnant".... his face bursts into the biggest smile ever before he stands and holds me and spins me around laughing.

 his face bursts into the biggest smile ever before he stands and holds me and spins me around laughing

He kisses me and put me down the slid the ring onto my finger.... I can't believe it... I'm engaged and pregnant......for a billionaire!..... what are the odds of something like this happening to a small island girl like me?..... wow....I stare at the ring and he takes my hand and kisses it... **the future Mrs. Perry** I blush... "uh...Rom... which of us is gonna tell my mom?".... **... Rock paper scissors?**... "I win! you get to tell my mom".... he takes his phone out and conference calls everyone.... what a cheap shot!... everyone is happy and congratulates us and his sister screams when she hears she gonna be an aunty finally!... love that girl.... surprisingly my mom was okay with becoming a grandma.

...........2 months later

It's our wedding day!

It's our wedding day!.... I am excited and so anxious.... my mom and my family is here... I asked my mom to walk me down the aisle with my uncle, they where both happy to do so... I don't opt for the traditional white dress... much to my mothers dismay but she loved my dress a lot...and I love how it conceals my stomach as well.

Romeos POV

** I now pronounce you husband and wife.... you may kiss your bride ** the moment I've been waiting for... I take hold of my beautiful wife and kiss her and claps erupt from the crowd... ** Mrs. Perry...my wife...** ... she smiles at me... " Yes Mr.Perry dear husband..."..... I take her hand in mine... **Are you ready to start our life together?**.... "more than you'd ever know!"

.................3 months later.... " it's okay baby it's okay...".... **Shut up! I hate you!! ahhhhh.... **... (Push Emerald....I can see the head...).... she takes a deep breath and pushed hard and screamed... the sound of our baby's cry filled the room... I moved from beside her to cut the umbilical cord... (congratulations...you have a beautiful baby boy)... my eyes tear up as they place him on her chest and she cries looking at his face.... Jasper Luka Perry

Just when I think I couldn't possibly love her any more than I did...she does something to make her fall harder and deeper for her.... Emerald Jones Perry... the light of my life, forever and always my love and my all.