Chapter 21

EMERALDS POV

It's been 4 days since I've been staying at Romeos' house... well his mansion, according to his family and help I am the first female he has ever brought here.. they think it's a good sign in regards to how he feels about me but I just see it as him bringing me to what he thinks is the most secure place for me to stay...

The police has found DNA in my apartment from the saliva on my dress, it's female but she is not in their data base which means she has no previous records which also means the case is dead until further notice..  I saw on the news yesterday that Lily Burlings was kidnapped and her family is offering a reward for her return, it's quite surprising and scary to hear about something like that happening and so close to us.

"hey".. Hey Romz how are you?... I'm good and what about you Em?... I'm good too... just happy to have my parents, brother, you and your family here with me.. uhmm.. when will I be able to return to work..? ** You can return to work next Monday Ms. Jones** we snicker then I make my way down to the gym to work out with my defense trainer Romeo insisted I have.

ROMEOS POV

In spite of the reason why she's here... I am the happiest I have ever been in all my adult life... I hardly ever came here because it just felt huge and lonely but now it's full of life and people it feels like home.. she feels like home.. I am so in love with  her and I don't know what to do about it... I'm scared to tell her...what if she leaves me? walks out of my life because of my play boy ways?

We've spent every day together... her parents have been here for 2 months consecutively, I saw where she got her cooking skills from... I've had to spend more time in the gym than usual because of Melanie and Emmy... my mother even learned a few dishes from them.. she hit it off well with Melanie...and much to my fathers dismay... EJ and JJ hit it off as well.. 

Everyone with the exception of Emmy is leaving today... Melanie is headed back to the Caribbean, my family is returning to Dubai and Elijah and EJ are headed out of state. We bid our good byes at the airport and are on our way to our home... thankfully she's back to her usual self and has work to keep her mind busy again.

" Romz.. can we go dancing tomorrow night?" ...** of course we can! it's been forever since we had fun!**

+-