Chapter 14

Next Morning

ROMEOS' POV

I'm woken up to the feel of my dick being sucked off... what the hell.. my eyes open immediately and I'm greeted by.... Hailey?... wtf!... Hailey what the hell happened.. why are we??... "shhhh it's okay... you invited me up last night remember... and here we are... " ... ** shit what time is it? don't we need to be at work right now?!..** I push her off me and scamper into the shower.. God I feel so filthy right now!... my Receptionist!... fucckkkkkkkkkk!

By the time I'm out she's dressed and ready to go... I told her it's okay if she's late as I know she'd have to go home and shower etc... I can't let Ms. Jones find out about this... she'd be so disappointed.. sigh... with one last look in the mirror I head out.

 EMERALDS POV

Dios Mios I am tired! .... I've been to 5 boutiques and shoe shops as well as accessory stores... I understand why my boss gave me the day off... It's already 2:30 PM... I asked Dean to take me to the office just to drop his lunch for him and then I'll head home... I noticed that there's no one in Reception but make my way up in the elevator... I'm met by a waiting Hailey who looks slightly startled when she sees me then smiles smugly at me and turned her head and pulled her hair away to display hickeys all around her neck to me...

I immediately know what she's implying, I don't care though... I shrug my shoulders and pat her on hers.. " Good for you Hailey... you did good " and went on my way... I knocked and entered and he looked stunned taking in my appearance in my casual outfit of sandals... skinny jeans and a floral crop top with my hair let down and sun glasses...

" Good afternoon sir... I brought your lunch..."... I noted a bag of food untouched on his desk... he took mine with a thank you and started to rummage through it right away... " See you tomorrow sir" I close his door and head down to the ground floor...

...." Perhaps soon you may have to call me boss as well Emerald...!"... * roll my eyes and ignore* ....almost out the door... " you should of seen and felt him... he's primal and all man and he wants me... so close... I was so close... " You know Hailey... I do feel bad for you... you are so oblivious to what you are doing to yourself... the amount of women I have warded off Mr. Perry who he has slept with and doesn't want any further contact with is too large for me to name... none of them meant anything to him more than a quick fix for his dick and that's it."

"He got his relief and will move on... and you like the others have been discarded like a public toilet for his convenience"... I smile... " Have a good afternoon Hailey".

ROMEOS POV

Hailey comes bursting into my office moments after Ms. Jones leaves, disturbing me from my lunch...

" Romeo she cries"... You'll never believe what your PA just said to me baby... baby?... Romeo?...

**What did Ms. Jones say Hailey?**

she sobs... " She called me a public toilet used for your relief then you'd move on like you did with the other women before me..." .... I can't help but chuckle at her statement then realization dawned on me... she knows!

** YOU TOLD HER????.... YOU TOLD HER THAT WE SLEPT TOGETHER?!... **... " Is that what you care about Romeo? that she knows we're together?... **HOLD THE HELL ON! FIRST OF ALL.. SHOW ME SOME RESPECT.. I AM MR. PERRY TO YOU AND EVERY ONE ELSE IN THIS COMPANY AND SECOND.. WE ARE NOT TOGETHER... AND NEVER WILL BE... THIRD...WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BRING MY PERSONAL LIFE INTO THE OFFICE?!... GET OUT OF MY OFFICE RIGHT NOW AND DO NOT COME BACK UNLESS I CALL FOR YOU !"

" Bu... but.. Sir... what about Emerald... will she be punished for calling me names?" ... ** It's Ms. Jones to you Hailey... she is of higher authority to you and you will show her respect... and no she will not be punished for speaking the truth... you and I will have no more sexual encounters in the future.. get out now...