Chapter 7

Romeos Bed shown above

ROMEOS' POV

UGH! My head is killing me... I try to get up and almost fall over.. the pain... I hate Rashti!...there's a little moan from behind me and I turn with dread to see Jaias' nude body in my bed wrapped up in my sheets... arghhh! curse you Rash... May you be bald damnit!

I make my way to my bathroom to get myself sorted and sober... I hear the bathroom door open and close while I'm in the shower... then the shower door opens and in she strides looking as smug as ever... I know she thinks that I am unable to resist her but come on... under the influence I would not be able to resist any woman...

"... Good Morning Romy baby... she pushes up against me... " wild night huh?" .... I know you missed me as much as I missed you babe..."

** First of all Jaia... I do not miss you.. did not miss you... will never miss you... last night like every other night we've spent together was me intoxicated... it would have turned out the same way had it been any other woman..so please don't play yourself.... why are you even here again?**

" I see it's the same like every other morning after you use me.. brush me off like I'm one of your usual skanks..."

ha! ... ** well well... look who's playing Ms high and mighty... tell me Jaia.. what do you do that is different to all my "Skanks" as you put it?.... you get intoxicated with me... you dance with me... you make moves on me... you have sex with me... how are you different? because we once had a  relationship? that you cheated on me in... does that make you different?..better than the others? if it's anyone being used Jaia... it's me... because you are the one that comes onto me.. not the other way around..**

She sobs then break out in tears.. I roll my eyes and leave her in the shower... I get dressed and head out, even though its the weekend... I like to keep myself occupied so on the weekends I play golf at the country club and catch up with the boys.. Rashti never comes as it's too dull for his cool self.. note the sarcasm...

I receive notification that Ms. Jones has received and signed for her new gadgets... very good... I had my work number saved in her phone as well as my emails and other important member of staff and business associates..

*Ting!... my I-phone goes off.. I have a message... oh! from Ms. Jones.

(Good afternoon Mr. Perry, this is Emerald Jones your new Personal Secretary just letting you know that I have received my work equipment as well as your schedule and I am looking forward to meeting you on Monday morning... which if I may ask sir... how do you take your coffee or tea?)

I can't help but chuckle... she wasn't kidding when she said she likes to have things organized.. I message her back.

( Good afternoon Ms. Jones, welcome aboard I am also looking forward to working with you... I usually take my coffee black and strong... enjoy the rest of your weekend and have as much rest as you can because you will need it! ) **Send**

" who's got you smiling like that Romie?.. a new conquest?" ** NO...** ... shall we begin our game?**

 shall we begin our game?**