Chapter 22

It's 7:30 PM and we are just about to head to the club

It's 7:30 PM and we are just about to head to the club... I'm shocked she didn't wear green but I suppose I understand... either way she looks gorgeous!... there I go again.. staring at her side eyed. We pulled up to the club and met with the voice of Elvis Crespo and she pulls me from the door to the dancefloor and immediately begins dancing on me... I take the lead and we dance song after song.. she's having fun and laughing.

We take a break and get a booth and order some shots along with 2 portions of wings and fries...**God this city is too small**... " what's the matter Romz?"... ** Hey Perry.. Hello there Ms. Jones you look absolutely ravishing tonight...! didn't expect to see the both of you out together after hours..." Hello Justin.. we're out having fun and unwinding..."... ** okay that's cool... mind if we join you?**... who is we?** he points over and I see Rashti with a guy I don't recognize and 3 women..1 being Jaia.. 

Before I can speak.. " I'm Sorry Mr. Burke but Mr.. Perry and I came out tonight to have fun together and be in each others company.. perhaps another time we can do a group hang out yeah?.." ** Wow... well umm okay then.. I see you guys around** He leaves quickly and heads back to the booth... our food arrives and we eat and talk... we down our drinks and head out to dance to Soha Mil Pasos.

(4 Hours later)

We are soaked from dancing and tipsy from drinking, we make our way out to the car and Dean begins driving us home... Once there... we head to our floor and Dean heads to his... Emmy heads to the kitchen and I can't help but to follow her... she takes a bottle of water and throws me one before drinking hers... in her tipsy state she squeezes the bottle too much and it squirts into her face which makes her cough and laugh at once...

I grab her a paper towel and help her dry her face... she's still giggling and I stop with my hand cupping her cheek and my thumb caressing it as well... Her lips looks so inviting... ** fuck it!** I dip my head and plant my lips on hers.. so warm and soft.. I stoop to hold her and pick her up and place her on the counter top without breaking the kiss... by the time we pull apart we're both breathless.

She runs her thumb across my lips and leans in and pecks me on the cheek.. " goodnight Romeo, I had a great time tonight... thank you for that.. she then slides off the counter top and makes her way to her bedroom, while my hardon and I watch her go..