Chapter 9

ROMEOS' POV

I simply can't hold back my laughter on my way down on the elevator... I was not expecting that at all... I can feel my eyes begin to spring water again...I'm sure I look like a total fool walking off the elevator grinning to myself as I see my employees eye me in surprise... they've never seen me smile let alone full out laugh... it's actually been a very long time since I've had such a hearty laugh... very refreshing for my lungs I think.

** Good Morning everyone, sorry about my punctuality I got caught up in a last minute phone session before I left to come here and I would like to take this time to notify you all that the position of my PA has been filled... her name is Emerald Jones so Jefferson please organize an identification card as well as a key card to the building and also add her to the security clearance list.... Now!... lets begin**

EMERALDS POV

I am currently heating our lunches, seeing that him and I are the only ones on this floor.. my morning was spent rather quietly and productively, he should be back soon from his meeting to have lunch and then prepare to head off to another at 3:30... busy...busy...

*Ding* ah he's here.. Once again he comes to the break room where I am... ** again!... something smells scrumptious in here.. what do you have here Ms. Jones?**... Your lunch sir... as well as a drink".... He washes his hands and sits at the table and begins eating... ** I've never tasted or had these dishes before.. where did you buy it? is it a new restaurant?... the food is really good...what juice is this?

I'm sure I'm semi blushing at his ramblings about my food... " well sir the juice is called Golden Apple juice... and the juice along with the food was made in my apartment by me... **cough cough cough cough cough.. sips juice..couch cough... you made these? as in all these? by yourself? you really made these? are you yanking my chains Ms. Jones..**

" No sir... I made every piece of it.. I enjoy cooking and baking so I do as often as I can... now..! shall we enjoy so you can get some work done before heading out to your 3:30 meeting... ** Yes boss**

ROMEOS' POV

Damn she's a good cook! I can only assume that these dishes are Caribbean dishes.. I can get used to this!... wait what?.. what the hell am I thinking?! get it together Romz.. ** face palm **

Lunch was delicious and I had good company.. this is actually my first time eating here.. I tend to eat out or at my desk.. " wow well what a waste of good appliances"... ** did I say that out loud?** ... " Indeed you did..".. " a little change of scenery is fine and gives your eyes a break from all the blue light you stare into on your computer ... very bad I must add... hmmm.. I think I'd order you a pair of Blue light glasses to wear now that I mentioned it..."....** No way!**... " ah ah ah...tut tut... resistance is futile.. I'll order and you'll wear"... ** I'm the boss you know!..** " you hired me to look after you... so suck it up sir..."

This woman ! unbelievable