Chapter 19

ROMEOS' POV

Last night was the best sleep I've ever had.... this morning I woke up with my arms wrapped around Emmy spooning... This feels so right... I lean into her hair... they smell like Vanilla and chocolate... she stirs and rolls over to face me... her beautiful face filled with sleep... " Good morning.. I hope you slept well..."... Good morning ( I removed some hair from her eye ) I did sleep well... but why are you in bed with me..?"... " I heard you crying out in your sleep and I came to lay down with you and you calmed down..." embarrassed x2...

" now shall we start our day!... it's Sunday... I'm going to prepare 2 dishes for us to take to lunch... she crawls out of bed inadvertently giving me a full view of her ass in her booty short PJS, she sure loves the color green... I stay in bed for a while longer just thinking... not realizing 2 and a half hours had passed and Emmy as well as Dean are dressed and ready to go.. while I'm clad in my Pjs...

I take a quick shower and get dressed and we head out.

We arrive at my parents sea cliff mansion and I can tell Emmy loves it

We arrive at my parents sea cliff mansion and I can tell Emmy loves it... I'm surprised that my mother comes to greet us at the door... she even greets Emmy before she does me... ouch!... She and Emmy goes off to the kitchen will her dishes and I make my way to my fathers study.

I almost fall back as soon as I walk in as my sister throws herself at me and my father and brother chuckle in the background... I hardly ever get to see them because I hardly ever visit Dubai due to work.. I greet them.. Jaime and Meckahi and we all engage in our usual idle banter.

My father asks... "And where is Emmy? Have you brought her along?" .... ** Yes of course I did.. she's in the kitchen with mother... they went to take the 2 dishes she prepared this morning... considering they haven't come as yet I presume she's getting the grand tour..**... " Who's Emmy?" Jaime asks... ** Someone I'm sure you'd adore my darling** says my father, shall we go and find them?... yes! she answers instantly...

We did find them at the balcony laughing like maniacs along with the maids... I have never seen my mom doubled over with tears in her eyes from laughing before... even my father seems caught off guard... Mecki and JJ are staring at her back as none of them have realized we are standing here.

""Ahem!"" they all turn and stare and try and fail miserably to compose themselves after hearing my father.. Emmy wipes her eyes and makes her way over to us... "Good morning Mr. Perry.. how are you today sir? *kiss... kiss* ... I am wonderful dear.. I have all my children around me and lots of laughter I see.."... " ah I'm sorry sir that would be my doing... I tried to learn greetings in Arabic to say hello to you in your language when I arrived.. but what was meant to be "Good morning and how are you today... came out as ("go duck breath chicken hot shit is me today") said in Arabic.

Everyone was dying of laughter by then... my mother more than anyone else I must say... when we all compose ourselves I introduce her Mecki and JJ then we head down to the dining area to have lunch... from the way the day went you would swear that we've all known Emmy forever.. and just as my dad said JJ adored her and they loved her dishes..

(After lunch)

"Son, may I have a word?" ... ** Sure thing dad.. excuse us** " what are your intentions with Emmy Romeo?..." ....** I don't have any intentions dad.. she's my PA** .... " But she can be so much more son... I can see the way you look her Romeo... you've fallen for her and you don't even know it... she makes you happy..complete... doesn't she?**.... I pause for a while to think... ** Yes... yes she does...** but she will never date me baba... she knows how much I slept around... my dirty laundry... she will not trust me to date me... ** ..." Romy.. have you been with any other women since you met her?...." .. Yes baba.. just once and I have no recollection of how happened...** ...." Perhaps you should look into that then my son... perhaps you where drugged...** But that goes to show that your mind is set on her... so you stopped... think about it son okay?... I think she's the one for you.. don't mess it up and don't lose her to someone else..