Chapter 8

Emeralds outfit shown above

EMERALDS POV

It's Monday morning, the weekend flew by in a blur as I studied Mr. Perrys' schedule and familiarized myself with my work phone and laptop... my mom is over the moon happy of course and has called me at least 2 dozen times over the weekend to ensure I was prepared.

I walk into the building at 7:40 AM and had to explain to security that I was the new PA to Mr. Perry and was let into the building... I make my way up to the 30th floor  and thankfully Michael had sent an email with the building and the office make up so I know who and what is where.

I place my things on my desk which resides just outside Mr. Perrys door and make my way to the break room to get his coffee ready... I also managed to get a box of bagels and a light butter spread... well it's my favorite.. I mean come on.. who doesn't like I can't believe its not butter?

For an office kitchen it is hella impressive.. it's got everything you can think of.. even a blender.. odd but cool... I make myself busy... I make our coffees and spread the butter on the bagels and put them in the toaster oven to warm for a little... I hear the elevator ding and check my watch... shoot he's here.

.... I guess the smell off coffee drew him here cause soon after I hear the door open..

** Good Morning Ms. Jones!** the familiar voice says. " Good morning person that has yet to tell me his name." he chuckles.

He walks over to where I've put the food and drinks and picks up a plate.... ** hmm.. I presume this is your coffee?..." it is.."...** it smells heavenly what is it?** .... Its French Vanilla with a bit of whipped cream of marshmallow "... May I have a sip?..." uh.. sure.. ** mmmm.... oh my this is great may I have it?** ... "sure... wait where are you going with the bagel? It's for Mr. Perry...you may not have that.."... ** right, how intentionally silly of me...* (he extends his hand and I take it) Good morning Ms. Jones my name is Romeo Perry I am pleased to make your acquaintance.. and thank you for breakfast**

Holy Shit!-aki mushrooms... How could I have been so oblivious? sigh... okay... okay! .... I remake myself some coffee and reheat my bagel.. no way I'm drinking black coffee..bleck! and head to my desk, I settle myself and sip on my coffee and munch away at my bagel while I put my desk in order to suit myself... I think I'd need to buy a few plants too.

A few Minutes later.........

knock knock... ** Come in** .... " Mr. Perry you have a meeting in 15 minutes on the 21st floor with the department heads... also I'm headed to the stationary room do you need anything?"...** Yes! ... some pens...pencils.. letter sized paper as well and envelopes..** ..." and what about note pads?."... ** yes! notepads as well**... " okay sir "

ROMEO

Normally I wouldn't really like sweet things but her coffee wasn't bad at all... just the right amount of everything so it wasn't overly sweet and it complimented my bagel quite well if I do say so myself.. hmmm...

** ting** **ting ** ting** ringgggg...** ringgggg*** ughhh these women are relentless.

Here are your supplies Mr. Perry... ** Thank you**... " I would suggest you head down to the the meeting now sir... ** right!**... ** ringggggg...ringggggg..ringgggg** ...."you going to get that sir?"... ** NO! not at all...**...*ting*...**Ringggggg.....ringgggg** ...."uhm sir.. is it a female that is giving you unwanted  attention you want to shake off..if I may ask?" .... **sigh..yessssss!**

" If I may be a little forward.. and offer my assistance... It is extremely unprofessional but I guarantee it will do the trick... I did it for my guy friends all the time back home.. just play along and please don't judge me or make it a habit..."

**ringggggg...ringgggggg..ringgggg** is it her?... yes?... okay clap your hands... why?... just do it !... clap..clap.. clap.. I pick up.. on speaker... and proceed to act... " mmmmm...yesss babe... ohhh Romz give it to meeee... harder... harder babeee.... yessss !... I'm so close... ** what the fuck?! Romeo Perry.. I fucking hate you..I'm never speaking to you again you asshole!.. fuck you!**

**hahahahahahahahahahahaha oh my hahahahahahahaha...Ms. hahahaha Jones! ahhh hahahahaha...**

10 Minutes later

"Have you composed yourself now sir?".... ahemm... ** yes, yes I have... thank you for your divine intervention Ms. Jones.. hahahahaha!...ahem... Romz huh?...**.. " I am sorry sir I over stepped but I needed it to sound personal.."... ** No need to apologize.. I like it... Romz...**... "okay well Romz.. you are 15 minutes late for your meeting.. you're gonna make me look bad... please head down now..."