Chapter 18

Next Morning

ROMEOS' POV

I wake up with a massive headache... worse than any hangover I've ever had, I feel groggy and miserable... gosh what happened to me? when I open my eyes I panic immediately... where the hell am I... I try frantically to get out of bed and fall with a bang to the floor which causes my headache to worsen ten folds.

Just then a pair of legs come towards me and I grasp my head and look up to see who they belong to... EMMY?! Oh God!... we didn't? did we?! " calm down Romz , nothing happened between us"... ** Oh thank heavens!*.. what the hell happened.. where are we?... why do I feel this way...?... " here drink this first... have it one go.."... *Gulp*... cough cough cough... what the hell was that...? " a mixture to make you puke... the bathroom is just through there... I scamper away right away as the mixture is already taking effect.

When I'm done I notice.. my toothbrush? -_- and a pile my clothes? I brush my teeth and have a shower using a clean towel left with my clothes and go into the room feeling so much better... the room is empty but from the smell of it... Emmy is cooking...

I stroll into the kitchen just as she's setting the plates down

I stroll into the kitchen just as she's setting the plates down.. I now realize we are at her apartment... that's a first.. why though? I hadn't realized I walked past Dean...**Dood mawning swirr** he says with a mouth full of food... * Good morning Dean *... I sit at the kitchen island and begin eating as does she...** So.. what happened...?**... " Well it appears you where drugged after I left you and went to the ladies room...I happened to come back just as you where being taken out the back with 2 ladies in lead of the men carrying you... I signaled Dean and we followed and got you back before they drove off with you... one of the women where already all over you... so whatever they used is what made you feel so terribly until after I gave you the drink mix"

** Why am I at your apartment?** ....she looks away from me... " You began crying and holding onto me saying you don't want to be alone anymore, it's so lonely..." I looked down to my plate.. embarrassed... " So I brought you here and Dean helped me to change you and put you to bed... you cried yourself to sleep Romeo..."... " what is going on with your life?"..... sigh.... ** I'm at the top of the ladder Emmy... I have it all... but still I feel as though I'm missing pieces... no matter what I do or who I wake up with.. it just doesn't feel right... it's empty**

She reaches across the table and takes my hand... " Well Romz.. you have me now to add some green to your life" I can't help but smile at her... " by the way... we made headlines!... I'm your new mistress it seems... I will never understand how she stays so calm in every situation...

Its Saturday so the 3 of us spent the day at her house lazing around... watching Series and eating... it's been years since I just stayed put and does it feel great... Dean and I helped her prep to cook our lunch and we enjoyed the fruits of our labor with beers and a comedy... Tyler Perry can do no wrong for this woman it seems. She sent Dean to my complex to get and over night bag for the both of us... she insisted we stay the night and head over to my parents in the morning to help prep lunch...

Her apartment has 2 bedrooms and her couch is a pull out much to Deans delight... he bunked there and I bunked in her other bedroom... her house feels like home... it's so cozy and snug... in no time I'm asleep...