Chapter 4

ROMEOS' POV

I am absolutely blown away by this woman.. I hurry to answer my phone and notice it's now 8:30. ** Perry speaking**... " Good morning Mr. Perry (she says seductively) I would just like to let you know that it appears the first candidate is a no show for her interview and it's about time for the 2nd candidate to come up so shall I send her up?"

** Ms. Abrams... I'll have you know that the first candidate has been here since before my Receptionist and is currently here in the office being interviewed, but please send up the other young lady right away**.... " Okay.. I'm sorry sir.. I will send her right away" ( she almost whispered ).

I make my way back to where I left Ms. Jones to have her wait and speak to to Michael the HR who should be the one conducting the interviews... I think I'll sit in on the others just to get a feel of them... to see if they come as close to Ms. Jones... I doubt it but I will see.

**Michael...** .. " Yes Sir"... ** I'm sorry but I've held up Ms. Jones your first candidate without realizing the time has gone by... I have to say I think she is the perfect one for the job but we will still interview the other ladies.. I will sit in on the others to see what they are like for myself.. and Ms. Jones will go last as she has already lost her time slot...**

" No problem sir" ... I head to Ms. Jones... ** Ms. Jones I am so sorry that I caused you to lose your slot.. it's now 8:30 and the other candidates have arrived and will be going in to their interviews... I hope you don't mind going in last... I promise to put in a good word for you as it's entirely my fault..**

" thank you but it's okay.. I would rather fail or succeed on my own accord, I have no problem being last place.. conversing with you helped me to calm my nerves a lot so I think I would be just fine now.  So do I wait here or out in the hall?"

** Out in the hall would be better so you can see and hear when it's your turn to go in.**

She sits and gets back to her reading while I slip into the interview office, the young lady sitting across from Michael is quite pretty... but I can already tell that's as far as it would go... I see her eye me up and down and ever so slightly her cleavage becomes more and more prominent to view.

Michael begins whilst I enjoy the view of San Francisco from the 30th floor.

(45 Minutes later)

Its Ms. Jones turn finally!

" Good Morning Ms. Jones I'm Michael the HR Manager and I will be conducting your interview today."

" Good morning Michael, I am ready whenever you are."

They conversed back and fort a lot more than the other ladies and I could tell that Michael thought the same as I did, that she was the one for the job.

We thanked her for coming as we did the other ladies and told her we would be in touch also as we did the other ladies.

** So Michael, what do you think?**... " I think that Ms. Jones is the best of the 4 candidates if I'm honest.. I can tell she's very grounded, responsible and easy to get along with... she also seems very intellectual.. you can actually hold a decent conversation with her".... ** Agreed!**...

** Let's give her some time and then we will call her later and have her start fresh on Monday morning**... But what you can do is set up an email for her, also get her a work cell and laptop and have them sent to her address tomorrow along with my schedule so she cant acquaint her self with it over the weekend**... " Will do sir!"

I exit the room and head to my office to start my day... I can't help but smile... ** Emerald Jones huh...**