Chapter 27

(Whispering.....) ** Emerald...** I stride over to her and press her against the wall with my body but I don't touch her with my hands... I lean close to her neck and I know she can feel my breath fanning against her neck at the sharp intake of her breath... (Whispering continued) "Romeo?"...... **Em.... do you have any idea of the things that you do to me?.... how you make me feel?...... how badly I feel the need to have you.... how jealous I get when other men make you laugh and smile.... how badly I want to make you mine and mine only.... I have been celibate for almost 5 months now.... just because  I want to show you how serious I am about courting you....I've tried...been trying so many ways to win your affection and attention but it just never works out for me.... what must I do?** I let out a deep sigh and take her hand and plant a kiss on it then eased my weight up off her and stepped back....

" Do you mean it?.... that you want me and only me?.... " she looks up at me with anticipation... ** yes Emerald I mean it... you are the first woman that I've ever wanted, my first time putting in effort to try and woo someone...** she smiled softly at me.... " I know that you've been trying to win me over Romeo... I have seen the signs and see the way you look at me.... I just thought perhaps it was a fleeting emotion you had that would fade if I ignore it.... I also find you attractive...very attractive but what if we cross that bridge and make a huge mistake? and ruin our work relationship and partnership..."

**That would never happen...** I took the initiative to wraps my arms around her waist and pull her to me... I'm surprised when she in turn wraps her arms around my neck and I lean down and kiss her...she tastes like toothpaste and her lips are so soft I can't help but moan a little into her mouth.... I deepen the kiss and lift her and press her back against the wall.... I'm rock hard.... but I know now is not the time to take her.... I want it to be special, memorable for us both...

I kiss down her neck and suck, knowing that I'd leave a hickey there... I walk over to the bed and lay her down, never breaking the kiss.... I kiss down her chest then down to her smooth longs legs... I position myself between her legs and stare down at her....

She's so beautiful.... I lean down careful not to place too much of my weight on her and I use my finger.... she can barely take two fingers.... I groan...so tight, so wet..fk!.... I kiss her again and begin to pump faster... her grip on me tightens and she calls out my name as she reaches her climax ... I can feel her convulsing and pulsing around my fingers.... mmmm... I remove my fingers and kiss her once more before pushing myself off her.

She grabbed onto my hand "w-wait.... where are you going?".... ** As much as I'd love to take you right now and make love to you all night.... I don't think it's appropriate right now and I also want our first time making love to each other to be special and memorable for us both... I hope you understand**.... she nodded at me... " I understand... but what about you? your release...."... ** Don't worry about me, I'll take care of it...** before she could protest I got up and made my way to my room.

I slammed my door shut and locked it and sprinted into the shower.... another night of thinking about her while finding my release in the shower... whew.

Emeralds POV

OMG!..... I can't believe I just did that... we just did that... my boss finger fked me... oh god!.... I crossed the line that I set... tomorrow is gonna be so awkward... sigh... I unconsciously touched my lips.... but his kiss...his lips... felt so good...desire begins to fill me up once more... time for another shower!

I'm satisfied and plop down onto my bed, I pull my covers up and roll into a comfortable position and drift off to sleep.... and for the first time ever... my dreams where filled with him!

............. I woke at 7:15AM.... my body is programmed that way...ugh... I get out of bed and head into the bathroom to get myself in order... I change then head down to the kitchen...

I prepare pancakes, eggs and bacon

I prepare pancakes, eggs and bacon... he prefers sunny side up and I love scrambled with butter and cheese...

 he prefers sunny side up and I love scrambled with butter and cheese

I make our coffees and call him to get down for breakfast... I can hear him trudging down the stairs... my heart beat increases and my nerves as well.... ** I could really get used to this**... he wraps his arms around me and kisses my neck.... ** This looks and smells great, thank you...**

I could feel myself blush and I set our coffees down and sit.... I'm dragged by my chair closer to him along with my breakfast... we eat and make small talk... I'm relieved that things are not weird between us after last night...

After breakfast we laze around until lunch time where we decided to have a small bar-be-que on the back porch... he's been so touchy kissy feely.... it's driving me nuts cause it's like he knows exactly where where to kiss...touch...caress... ughhh.... so unfair!

I decide on a swim in the pool late afternoon.... stretch my limbs and relax them... I swim down to the bottom of the pool then back up a few times.... then swim laps back and forth... I can feel his eyes on me.... I turn and sure enough he's sitting on the lounge chair looking at me.... an idea crosses my mind.... I swim to the other side of the pool and hoist myself out slowly giving him full view of my ass.... I get out a dry my skin off so achingly slow.... bend over and dry my legs... I steal a glance him and he's staring me a chugging his beer at the same time... I giggle... then turned and undo my bra and drop it on the floor...

I heard the sound of something topple over... when I looked... he was gone with the wind and his beer.... one point for me...yay!.... two can play this game...

Romeo POV

Fk!.... Dick be calm!!!