Chapter 16

ROMEOS' POV

I am rendered speechless as I stare at Ms. Jones in all her splendor, my God is she ever beautiful...

"Good evening Mr. Perry" .... ** Sorry excuse my gawking Ms.Jones but you look absolutely stunning... and please.. we are off the job, call me Romeo** she smiles... so beautifully.. " Okay well Romeo, please call me Emmy.. shall we go or do you want to gawk some more?"

** Yes... let's be off.. I'm sure my mother is already wondering where we are..** I take her hand in mine and we walk to the elevator.. once I help her into the limo and slide in.. we are off... we sit in comfortable silence until she says... " By the way you look quite dashing yourself "  the look on her face as she watches me... makes me blush for the time in history.. ** Thank you**... I can't help but take side ways glances at her... I'm beginning to think this was a bad idea.

We arrive at the venue.. I hop out and help her out, there are reporters and paparazzi every where.. asking questions about her... what she means to me.. who is she... We ignore them and make our way inside...

I see my parents as soon as we go through the door hand in hand... a few of the guests look at me with surprise as I never attend these events with a woman let alone a woman so breathtaking (what am I even thinking) ... I see my mom eye her up and down then smile at her before looking at me and winking... we make our way over to greet them.

"Hello mother *kiss..kiss* hello father *kiss.. kiss*

**Hello son they say in unison** ... this must be Ms. Jones... It's a pleasure to meet you both Mr & Mrs Perry and please call me Emmy".... " Pleased to make your acquaintance as well Emmy and also call us Rafi and Ezmerelda ".... ** I'm sorry but I will have to politely decline as I've been thought all my life by my mother to show respect to my elders... It won't feel right to address you by your first name... forgive me"... they look at each other and smile... " very well my dear" ... now tell us a bit about your self..." They get engrossed in conversation right away and I excuse myself to go get us drinks.

I notice a few of my friends and decide to say hello before I get the drinks and head back to her...

** hey Romy! we where wondering when you'd show up brother... who is that babe you brought..? that's certainly a new face...** .... " That's Emmy my PA... " ....** You hitting that? **... " No I'm not.. she's just my PA" .... ** Hmmm... does she have a man?**.... " don't think so "... ** hmmm well then I guess it's fair game huh guys...** they all laugh... normally I would too but I really don't like the idea of them thinking about her in that way.

I take my leave and go get us two glasses of champagne... I head back to where they are still standing and chatting away, it seems they like her... " ahh here you are Romy... please look after Emmy..we can't keep ignoring our other guests.. they give her a kiss on the cheek... "remember your promise Emmy, we are looking forward to seeing you on Sunday.." see you both later...

**They invited you for Sunday lunch?** ..."yes ...is that a problem?" ... ** no of course not.. I'm just surprised that's all..** " Well if it isn't my little half breed sister" a voice from behind us sounds out.. we both turn to see a woman approach us.. I raise an eyebrow in question... " Hello Mr. Perry we have yet to be introduced I'm Veronica Jones..." ... ** Jones?** ...** so when you said half breed sister you where referring to Emmy?!** My temper flared.

Emmy whose face is the epitome of unbothered just looks at her sister with a bored expression which makes me think she's used to this sort of insult. "Emmy? is that you?! a masculine voice calls then a body sprints past me and lifts a now giggling Emmy in the air then hugs her... " hello there brother it's so good to see you again! " ... (okay, calm down jealous heart its her brother)... they begin speaking, completely forgetting this Veronica character that is glued to my arm and glaring at them talking away.

"So Mr. Perry... can I call you Romeo..?"... ** you may not.. we don't know each other like that Ms. Jones** ...."That's an easy fix, don't you think?" ...how did you ever end up with Emerald?"... ** she works for me**... " you where desperate I assume?"... I want to smack this woman.. and to add fuel to fire I see Jaia making her way over to me whilst Justin and Rashti makes their way over to Emmy... what are they planning?...

" Hey Romy... -_-''... who is this? she glares at Veronica who returns the favor... ** This is Ms. Jones... Emmys' sister.. ** Who is Emmy? ** My PA Jaia....." Oh I didn't realize that was her name.. sorry about that...** No worries..** ... she sees me eyeing the guys talking to Emmy.. "she looks quite lovely tonight... I say nothing as I know she's trying to feel me out.

A particular song that I love to dance comes on... and I see my mom just walking away from the DJ table.. she smiles at me a tilts her head to Emmy who is now staring at me like she's begging me to save her... good one mama..!