Awkward (1)

*Michelle's POV*

I just started in a new school. I was wearing some skinny jeans, a blue "just do it" t-shirt and my black converse. I was waiting for the bell to ring, alone. The bell rang and I entered my first class, Science. I sat at the back of the room when something caught my eye. It was a piece of paper. I ignored it and looked around. There was people talking and laughing. I was alone at the back. I looked around some more and saw this guy at the front. He had black hair, green eyes and braces. I thought, for once, that he was cute. He was alone at the front. I tried to look away from him but I couldn't.

*Lucas' POV*

I sat at the front of the classroom alone as always. I saw all the girls talking about boys and girly things. All of a sudden, something caught my eye. It was a little piece of paper. I went to it and picked it up. I unfolded it and it read:
" Today you will find somebody that will change you!"
My eyes widened at this. I got up and threw it away. I looked at the back of the class and saw girl I never saw before. She had black hair and blue eyes. I saw her looking at me and then shook her head. She started to write something in a piece of paper. I thought she was really pretty. I waved at her as she looked up. She gave me a cute smile. I smiled back at her. After class ended, I went out of the classroom. I kept thinking about her. I couldn't get her out of my head. I went to my next class, technology. I saw her go the opposite way. I figured she going to art.

*Michelle's POV*

I went to my next class, art. It was my favorite subject. I saw him go to technology. I tried to stop thinking about him but I couldn't. I was so distracted. I couldn't help it. His cute smile kept popping into my head.
"Hi!" I heard someone say
"Hi?"
"I'm Sophie!" She said smiling at me.
"Hey, I'm Michelle"
"Nice to meet you"
She sat next to me and we attended class. After that, we went to Physics.
"Worst class ever!!!" I thought
I was making my way through the people going to there next class. I felt someone grab my hand and pulled me into and empty classroom.
"Who r you? Let me go!" I said madly without looking who it was.
"Hey" he said "I'm Lucas, and you r?"
My heart almost stopped. I stared into his green eyes.
"Uh, hi I'm Michelle" I said nervously.
"Nice name!" He said blushing a little.
"Thanks" I said
"Are you new?" He asked
"Is it that obvious?" I said. He laugh and kept staring into my eyes.

*Lucas' POV*

I saw her making her way through the people. I grabbed her and leaded her to an empty classroom. I couldn't help but stared at her gorgeous blue eyes.
"Hey" I said nervously.
"Uh,hi"
I introduced myself and asked her name. She was Michelle just like my sister.
"So R you new?" I asked.
"Is it that obvious?" She answered
I laugh and started into her eyes. I just wanted to make her mine. Of course, I just met her.
"So r you going to class?" I asked
"Yea, can you tell me where the classroom is?" She asked me blushing a little.
"Third door on your left down this hall"
"Thanks" she said
"Your welcome!"
She walked out and went to class. I went to the boys locker room. Still thinking about her, I missed the ball playing basketball.
"LUCAS!!" I heard Anthony yelling.
Anthony was my best friend since kindergarten.
"R you okay?" He asked
"Yea, yea, I'm fine"
"What a relief!"
He helped me up and into the lockers again.
"R you really okay?" He asked
"Yes, Anthony I'm fine. I just got distracted".
"What do u mean? You never get distracted in basketball"
"Yea I know. I'll tell you later"
"Okay!"
We went back to the court and started playing. When the bell rang, I changed and went to history. I saw Michelle sit at the front. So I decided to sit behind her without her noticing.
"Hey" I said to her"
"Oh, hi Lucas"
Anthony was sitting beside me looking at me confused.
"Oh right. Michelle this is my best friend Anthony. Anthony this Michelle. She is new here"
"Nice to meet you" Anthony said
"You too" she said.
"Hey Lucas, can I talked to you for a minute?" Anthony asked me.
"Sure" I said
We went out of the classroom and into the hallway.
"Dude, she is gorgeous!" He said
"I know right"
"You should ask her out"
"Dude, I just met her, I can't do that" I said
"Come on dude, at least think about it"
"Fine"
We went to our seats and attended the class.

*Michelle's POV*

I sat at the front with Sophie.
"Hey" I heard Lucas say. My heart skipped a beat. I turn around and look into his eyes. "His gorgeous eyes!" I thought.
"Michelle, this my best friend Anthony. Anthony this is Michelle, she's new here." I heard Lucas say.
"Nice to meet you" I heard Anthony say.
"You too" I said shyly.
"Lucas, can I talk to you for a minute?" Anthony said.
"Sure"
They went out and stared talking. I had no idea what they were talking about. They came back after a minute or two and sat down. They were acting really strange around me.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! I just started this new book. I hope u guys like it. If there r any mistakes I'm sorry. Hope u like it!!!!
Bye Allie <3