Awkward (17)

*Sophie's POV*

I went to school and heard footsteps behind me.
"Hey" Mark said, smiling at me. I've had a crush on him since kindergarten.
"Hey" I said back nervously. We started walking together and then he put an arm around me.
"It's really cold isn't it?" He asked. I felt my face get red.
"I-I guess so" I said. He smiled at me. I walked to my locker and opened it. He was still beside me.
"You know I like you right?" He said, breaking the silence between us.
"As a friend right?" I asked confused. He sighed as he closed my locker.
"No" my eyes widened at this.
"Then how?" I asked nervously.
"You know how" he said getting closer to me. My face felt like it was burning.
"Wait? You like me in that way?" I asked still confused. He nodded and took my hand in his.
"Yes. Yes, I do" he said smiling at me.
"I like you too" I said. I smiled at him but then I saw a shadow. After a few seconds, I saw it again. "I think I'm seeing things" I thought. I heard the bell rang and frowned.
"We better go to class" he said.
"Yea. See ya at lunch" I said. He walked away and I went to class. I sat next to Ariel and started to remember Michelle.
"God, I miss her. She couldn't have been that bad" I whispered to myself. I attended class and doodled in my notebook. When the bell rang, I went to my other classes.

At lunch...

I sat at the table next to Ariel, Anthony and Mark. We started talking and laughing until we saw Lucas laughing with Samantha. When we saw them, we all started to think about Michelle.
"So she was crazy?" Mark asked. He didn't know her well. We all nodded and frowned.
"Yeah. They say she was nuts" Ariel said.
"She was" Anthony said, pulling up his sleeve. We saw a gigantic scar on his wrist.
"What the hell happened to you?" I asked.
"She stabbed me. I'm not kidding. She always had a pocket knife" he said, pulling his sleeve down.
"Lucas is just a bitch. After he ended with Michelle, he went straight with Samantha" I said angrily. I saw Lucas and Samantha look my way and smirked. They stood up and walked towards me.
"What did you say?" Lucas asked.
"You heard me" I said angrily.
"Take. It. Back!" He said, tighten his fists.
"Wow, wow, wow. Be careful who you mess with dude" Mark said.
"What are you gonna do about it?" Lucas said.
"You'll see" Mark said standing up.
"Guys, don't start. People are staring" Ariel said.
"Let them stare!" I yelled.
"Stop yelling and talking for like, forever!" Samantha said.
"That's it!" I said and pushed her to the ground. I punched her face a lot of times and heard Lucas screaming my name.
"Shut up! You should do that to Michelle not her!" I yelled as I kept punching her.
"Michelle isn't here anymore. I killed her!" He yelled. I paused and felt tears in my eyes.
"You what?!" I yelled.
"I killed her!" He said again.
"No. No. NO! HOW COULD YOU?! You son of a bitch! HOW COULD YOU?!" I yelled and pushed him until he fell. Ariel hold me back but I broke free from her grip. I punched him until I saw blood.
"How could you kill your girlfriend?! You said you loved her!" I ran out and went to the bathroom. I started crying and felt someone touch my shoulder. I looked up and saw Michelle. I was about to scream when I felt her hand on my mouth.
"Shh. Sophie please don't scream. They will arrest me again" she said. I nodded and she took her hand away from my mouth.
"I tought Lucas killed you" I whispered.
"He thought he did. He just stabbed me" she said showing me her hand.
"So you're not a ghost?" I asked.
"No. I'm not" she said. "Remember the shadow you saw earlier today?" She asked me.
"That was you?" I asked. She nodded and smiled.
"Don't worry. I would hurt anybody except you" she said. I walked towards her and pulled her into a hug.
"Yay! You let me hug you!"I whispered with excitement.
"Yea, yea. You know, Samantha's my sister. She told Lucas to kill me" she said. My eyes widened and I shook my head.
"What?" I asked. She nodded and sighed.
"How did you get in here anyway" I asked. She pointed to the window.
"Good one" I said.
"Thanks" she said and giggled. "I need your help. You can't tell anybody I'm alive, okay?" She whispered. I heard knocking on the door and panicked. I nodded and hugged her again.
"I gotta go. I'll come back tomorrow" she said. I nodded and she went out the window. I opened the door and saw Ariel with her arms crossed.
"What was that about?"she asked. I shrugged my shoulders and walked away from her.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Hey guys! I made this chapter about Sophie and Michelle ( mostly ). I just love there friendship.
Like
Comment
Vote
Bye Allie<3