Awkward (6)

*Lucas' POV*

I forced myself out of bed. I didn't sleep a bit. I got dressed and went to the kitchen. I was walking to school when I heard footsteps behind me. I turned my head and saw Nelson.
"Hey, lover boy" he said
"Stop calling me that!" I yelled
"Oh, what if I don't want to?"
"Oh, you'll see!"
"Yea sure" he walked passed me and walked up to Michelle who was in front of me. I didn't even see her.

*Michelle's POV*

I was walking to school when I heard footsteps behind me. I looked to my right and saw Nelson.
"Hey Michie" he said smiling at me.
"What do you want Nelson?"
"Just wanted to talk"
"About what?" He put an arm around me and pulled me close. I pulled away from him.
"What the fuck?! I yelled. Then I noticed that Lucas was behind me. I looked away and started walking again. I crossed the street and enter the school. I went to the bathroom and hid in the closet. "I hate you Nelson. You will pay!" I whispered to myself.

At lunch...

I went to my locker to get my lunch. I opened it and saw Nelson next to me.
"Hey, baby" he said with a smile on his face. "Everybody knows you like Lucas"
"No I don't!" I said angrily.
"Then prove it!" He got closer to me and put his arms around me. He leaned in and kissed me. I tried to pull away but his grip on me tighten. When he finally pulled away, he bit his lip.
"See? You like him!" He said
"No I-" I was cut off by Lucas. He was staring at me. Hurt in his eyes were all I saw. He dropped the flower in his hand and walked away.
"See, you clearly like him" Nelson said. I went up to him and punched him in his stomach. When he fell on the floor, I kicked him until I saw blood. I walked away to find Lucas. I ran outside and saw him in a bench, looking to the ground. I walked over to him.
"Hey Lucas" I said
"Hey, what r you doing here?" He asked
"Looking for you." I sat next to him and he looked at me.
"Why did you kiss him?"
"He kissed me."
"That jerk. He knows I like you!" He yelled and his face turned really red.
"I mean-" I cut him off and placed my hand over his.
"I like you too" I said. He leaned in and kissed my cheek.
"Great" he said, and tighten his grip on my hand.
"So the rumor IS true" he said. I giggled and rested my head on his shoulder.

*Lucas' POV*

I got home and jumped in my bed. I couldn't be happier. I can't believe she likes me back. Yea, she has a temper but I don't care. I'm just happy she likes me.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Hey guys! If any mistakes sorry.
Like
Comment
Vote
Bye Allie <3