Awkward (13)

*Anthony's POV*

Finally, I was better. I got up and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and got dressed. I walked out and went to school. When I was walking, I saw Ariel walking too.
"Hey Ariel" I said nervously.
"Hey Anthony!" She squealed. "Are you feeling better?!" She asked.
"Yeah. I'm much better" I said.
"Good. I don't know you very well and I want to get to know you" she said nervously. I could feel my face getting red. I kind of have a crush on her.
"Y-Yea s-sure" I said. She smiled and we went inside. When we went inside, I saw Michelle and Lucas together. "How weird" I said sarcastically under my breath. I walked over to them and Michelle actually smiled.
"Hey Anthony" she said still smiling at me.
"Hey Michelle?" I said. It was awkward she was being like that.
"Forgot about me?" Lucas asked.
"Dude, do you think I would forget about my best friend?" I said. We laughed and I heard the bell ring.
"Ugh, school" I complained. Michelle laughed and I raised my eyebrow.
"Why is she laughing so much?" I thought. I went to class and had to sit at the front alone. Lucas went to the back with Michelle. I saw them laughing and rolled my eyes. The class started and I was already bored.

At lunch...

I went to my locker to get my lunch. I felt my body against my locker. I looked down and saw Michelle.
"Missed me?" She said mockingly.
"Not at all" I said back to her. She stared at my eyes and frowned.
"You're pathetic" she finally said. I looked down at her and smirked.
"What is your problem with me?" I asked madly. She laughed and let me down. I fell on the floor and she stared at me with an evil look.
"A lot of things. You r not the only one I mess around with" she said as she walked away. I stood up and saw Lucas running towards me.
"Are you okay?!" He asked me.
"Yes I am"
"I saw everything" he said to me.
"About time. I know you like her but... you know" I said as he nodded.
"Well... she is my girlfriend you know" My eyes widened.
"You're her boyfriend?!" I yelled. He nodded and my eyes were even wider.
"She's not that bad. Oh and by the way, Ariel was asking about you everyday while you were gone" he said smiling at me. I felt my face get really red. I covered my face with my hands and sighed. I heard him laugh and I didn't know what to do.
"You're not lying right?" I asked. He shook his head and I knew he was lying.
"Dude, I won't lie about your crush" he said. He suddenly paused and pointed behind me. I turned around and saw Ariel. "Why is this happening to me?!" I thought. She looked at me and smiled.
"You have a crush on someone?" She asked shyly. I didn't know what to say.
"Y-Yea" I whispered. I waited for her to respond but she turned around and walked away.
"Ariel wait!" I yelled and ran over to her.
"What do you want?" She said. I stared at her eyes. I leaned in and kissed her. I felt her surprised. She kissed me back and after a while, we pulled away.
"Yea, I have a crush on you" I said looking at her. She smiled and hugged me.
"Me too" she said. I smiled and we talked for a while. When I heard the bell rang, I sighed.
"We better go to math" I said as I stood up. She copied me and I laughed.
"Yea I guess so" she said. We went inside and into the classroom.

*Michie's POV*

I went home early because of the pain. I couldn't handle it. I can't believe he would do that. I felt a tear roll down my face.
"I know what to do" I whispered to myself.

*FLASHBACK*

I got to school and saw Jake with another girl. He looked like he was flirting with her. My eyes widened and I felt a tear roll down my face. I saw him kiss her and started crying. He looked over to where I was standing. He frowned and I ran to the bathroom. I locked the door and started crying. All things he said to me were a lie. I heard a knock on the door. I went to the door and I unlocked it. When I unlocked it, I saw the girl that was with Jake. Before I even noticed, she grabbed my neck and threw me on the floor. She started kicking and punching me. I tried to push her off but she was stronger than me. I heard her saying something but I couldn't hear well.
"Did you hear me?!" She said. I shook my head and she sighed.
"I told you this was all a trick stupid. He doesn't like you. Nobody does! Now did you hear me you idiot?!" She said. I felt tears fell down my cheek. She laughed and walked out. Jake was waiting for her outside. They walked together all day. Everybody was laughing at me.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I went to the kitchen and looked for a knife. When I found it, I went to my room. I sat in my bed and stared at the knife. I took the knife and pulled my sleeve up. I cut my skin and blood sprayed everywhere. I kept stabbing myself until I fell on the floor. I felt warm tears against my cheek. I closed my eyes and was greeted by the sandman.

*Lucas' POV*

After school...

I went to my locker and saw Michelle by it.
"Hey" she said. I smirked at her.
"What's wrong?" She asked wrapping her hands around my neck. I pulled away and the only thing I felt was anger.
"What's wrong?! What do you think?! Everything!" I yelled. She looked at me and frowned.
"What do you mean everything?" She asked. I sighed.
"You!" I yelled at her.
"What did I do?" She asked.
"Anthony! You were the one that sent him to the hospital!" I yelled.
"Now you notice" she said laughing. My eyes widened and I pushed her against the lockers.
"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I yelled. Before I knew it, she switched us. I was know on the lockers.
"What's wrong baby?" She asked mockingly. I struggled to get free but I couldn't. She put her body closer to mine. She started to rubbed my chest. She looked up at me and smirked. She kissed me and I couldn't help but kiss back.
"See? You're not mad" she said letting me down.
"Whatever" I said crossing my arms. She smirked again and walked away.
"What the fuck was that?!" I whispered to myself. I waited for her to leave and then walked to my house.

At Lucas' house...

I opened the door and walked in. The TV was on so I knew Michie was home.
"Sis? Where are you?" I yelled. Nobody answered. I went to her room and my eyes widened. She was on the floor covered in blood. I felt tears blur my eyes. I walked towards her dead body and knelt down. Tears began to fall.
"Why did this happened? Why did she do this?" Those were the questions on my mind. I picked up my phone and called Anthony.
"What's up?" He said.
"Dude, Michie is d-dead!" I said shakily.
"What?! I'm coming over!" He said as he hung up. I called Michelle next.
"Hey" she said.
"Michelle, you've got to come over. Michie is d-dead!" I said. She paused.
"I'm coming over!" She said and hung up. After 30 minutes, they both arrived. They rushed in and went over to me.
"What happened?!" They both asked.
"I don't know. I got home and saw her in her room. Not moving or breathing" I said. They walked to her room and saw her dead body covered in blood.
"Why did you do this to yourself Michie?" Michelle said still crying. I shrug my shoulders.
"I'm calling 911" Anthony said. I nodded as he called. When the police arrived, they asked me what happened.
"I don't know officer. I came home and found her like she is" I said as I looked for Michelle. I didn't see her anywhere. I sighed and kept answering questions. They took her body and I cleaned her room. The water was so red, it looked like hell. After u cleaned her room, I shut the door.
"I'm not gonna open this door ever again!" I said to myself. It was already 9:30. I went to my room and fell asleep.
___________________________________________________________________________________
Hey guys! I know depressing chapter. But more surprises are ahead. Hope you liked it.
Like
Comment
Vote
Bye Allie<3