Awkward (12)

*Lucas' POV*

I woke up, still thinking about yesterday.
"I can't believe she's like that. What does she mean by he's not her first victim?" I whispered under my breath. I got up and went to Michie's room.
"Hey sis"
"Hey Luke" she said, giving me a weak smile.
"Is something wrong?" I asked.
"Well..." She said as she handed me a letter.
"Dear father, mother or legal tutor of Michelle Garcia, we are sorry to bother you but Michelle got in a fight at school today. The kid ended up really hurt. We suggest that you take Michelle to therapy. This is no normal behavior from her. Have a good day." I read the letter out loud.
"What happened Michie?"
"He has been bothering me since the year started. I couldn't take it anymore and I lost control" she said. Tears filled her eyes.
"Don't worry Michie. I'll help you, but you got to go to school and apologize" I said as I hugged her.
"Okay. I promise I will apologize to him" she said.
"Now, get dressed" I got out of her room and went to my room again. I got dressed and went to the bathroom. I said good bye to her and walked to school.

*Michie's POV*

I got dressed and walked to school, like always. When I got to school, I took a deep breath and walked in. When I walked in, I saw a lot of people staring at me. I looked around for him. I saw him next to the water fountain and walked towards him.
"Hey Jake!" I said smiling at him.
"Oh, it's you" he said angrily. I sat next to him and put my hand on his shoulder.
"I'm sorry. I was really pissed. You've been bothering me since the year began" I said to him.
"Michie! You know why have I been bothering you?!" He raised his voice a little and looked at me.
"Why?" I asked. I really didn't know why.
"I-I l-like yo-you" he said shakily. My eyes widened and I smiled at him.
"Really?" He nodded and stared at me.
"Yes! I really like you" he said smiling at me.
"I like you too" I said blushing a little. He leaned in and kissed my cheek. He smiled and laughed.
"Why r you laughing?" I asked.
"Because you r really red" my eyes widened and I covered my face with my hands. He laughed again and removed my hands from my face.
"Why r you so cute?" He asked me jokingly. My face felt like it was burning.
"Want to come over my house after school?"I asked.
"Sure. Anything is an excuse to be with you" he said smiling at me and taking my hand.
"We better go to class" I said as I stood up.
"Will you seat next to me?" He asked.
"Sure. Let's just seat in the back" I said. He smiled and grabbed my hand.
"Whatever you say" I laughed at this and we went to class.

*Michelle's POV*

I got to school and when I felt somebody behind me.
"Hey babe" Lucas said to me. I turned around and smiled at him.
"Hey" I said as I kissed his cheek. He smiled and grabbed my hand.
"I gotta tell you something" he said. His grip on my hand tighten.
"Sure. What is it?" I asked. I heard the bell rang and frowned.
"I'll tell you at lunch" he said. We walked to class and the teacher started talking about a talent show.
"Lame!" I whispered to myself. I hated talent shows even though that people told me I sing "beautifully". After class, we went to the rest of our classes. For my luck, every single class talked about the talent show.

At lunch...

"Finally, no more talk about the talent show!" I said. Ariel and Sophie looked at me confused.
"You don't like them?" Sophie asked.
"Nope"
"Why not?" Ariel asked.
"I don't know. You two know that I hate everything" I said. We all laughed as I saw Lucas walking towards us.
"Hey" he said.
"Hey" Sophie, Ariel and I said at the same time.
"Can I borrow Michelle for a sec?" He asked. They nodded and glared at me. I ignored them and stood up. We walked out of there and went over to my locker.
"So, what were you gonna tell me?" I asked wrapping my arms around his neck.
"It's Michie. I need your help. She got in a fight at school yesterday" he said.
"What happened?" I asked.
"I don't know. All I know is that she is acting strange. Did you tell her anything about you and your... personality?" He asked. I shook my head and pulled him closer.
"Don't worry. I'll help you" I said as I hugged him. He smiled and kissed my cheek.
"Thanks" he said. I smiled at him.
"I can come over" I suggested. He nodded and hugged me again.

After school...

I waited for Lucas by his locker. I saw him walking towards me and smile.
"Ready to go?" He asked. I nodded and we walked to his house. When we got there, I saw Michie walking with a boy. I tapped Lucas' shoulder and he turned around. I pointed to there direction and his eyes widened. He opened the door and we waited until they entered.
"Hey Luke. Hey Michelle" she smiling at us.
"Hey... Sis. Who's your little friend?" Lucas said staring at the boy.
"This is Jake. I kinda beated him up yesterday" she said as I saw him grab her hand.
"So, R you two alright?" I asked.
"Yeah" she said happily.
"Hey sis can I talk to you for a minute?" Lucas asked.
"Oh here we go again" I whispered.
"Sure. Jake, I'll be right back" she said as they went to a room.
"So, r you Lucas' girlfriend?" He asked shyly.
"Yea. R you Michie's boyfriend?" I asked. His eyes widened at this.
"Uh, no" he whispered.
"Why did she beat you up?" I asked.
"I think I was bothering her" he said
"Oh" I said.
"By the way, you're really pretty. I can see why Lucas likes you" he said.
"Oh, um thanks" I said shyly.

*Lucas' POV*

"What is he doing here? I thought you beated him up yesterday" I said.
"Well, I know why he has been bothering me. He said he likes me" she said shyly.
"Wait what?!" I said a little louder.
"Yeah. I was surprised too"
"Do you like him back?" I asked.
"Maybe" she said. I rolled my eyes at this.
"Okay" I said and hugged her. "Michie and Jake sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G" I whispered.
"Oh God, please don't start" she said. I laughed at this.
"Okay. I won't promise anything". We went back to the living room and I sat next to Michelle.
"Do you guys have homework?" I asked.
"Yeah. We have a project" Michie said.
"About?" I asked.
"Cells"
"Maybe you should go get started. What do you need to do?"
"A dialogue about the division" Jake said.
"Okay. You can practice here. We will go to my room." I said staring at Michie.
"Good luck" Michelle said smiling at them. We got up and went to my room. Michelle locked the door and giggled.
"They're so cute together" she said wrapping her arms around my neck.
"Yeah whatever" I said as she laughed.
"While they're over there, maybe we could do something in here" she said as she leaned in and kissed me. I kissed her back and felt her smile against my lips. I pulled away and smiled at her.
"Yeah. We could do a lot of things" I said still smiling at her. I sat in my bed and looked at her. She sat next to me and smiled. I leaned in and kissed her again. She grabbed my hair and pulled me closer to her. She kissed me back and I smile.
"You want to watch a movie?" I asked.
"As long as I watch it with you, yea. Sure" she said. I smiled and got up. I turned on the DVD player and put on The Orphan.
"Oh my God I love you so much!!!" She said. I laughed and put my arm around her. The movie started and we watched it 'till the end. By the time the movie finished, it was already 7:45.
"I got to go" she said.
"But we walked here. Don't tell me you're gonna walked all the way to your house"
"No, I'll just take the bus" she said.
"Um, okay" I said as I kissed her cheek.
"Bye!" She said.
"Bye" I said back at her. I went inside the house again and saw Jake kissing Michie's cheek. My eyes widened but I didn't say anything.
"See ya at school tomorrow" he said to her.
"See ya" she said. He walked out and Michie walked towards me.
"Are you alright?" She asked. I nodded and hugged her.
"Go to bed" I said. She nodded and went to her room. I went to mine and before I knew it, I was asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter. I'm gonna add Anthony again. "It's been a month" so he's returning. If any mistakes in sorry.
Like
Comment
Vote
Bye Allie<3