Awkward (23)

*Michelle's POV*

After the movie ended, I looked at the clock. It was 10:54.
"I got to go soon" I said, looking at Nathan.
"Can I come?" He asked like a child.
"Maybe another day" I said. He frowned and I laughed.
"Okay. Where do you have to go anyway?" He asked.
"To my old school. I need to tell my friend Sophie some things" I said as I stood up.
"Like what?" He asked.
"The plan to trick Lucas" I said.
"Cool" he said. I looked at him and raised and eyebrow.
"Wait, what do you mean by cool?" I asked.
"I like tricking people too, you know" he said, smirking me.
"Oh" I mumbled under my breath. "I'm gonna go change" I said. I walked to my room and went to my closet. I opened it and looked through all of my clothes. I ended up picking out a navy blue shirt and some jeans. I put on my shoes and put my hair in a side braid. I went back to the living room and smiled at Nathan.
"You look great!" He said, smiling at me.
"You think so?" I said. He nodded his head and kissed the top of my head.
"I got to go now. You can stay if you want" I said as I grabbed my jacket and walked out. I walked for about 15 minutes and then finally got there.
"Sophie?" I whispered.
"Yes?" She whispered back. I climbed in and smiled at her.
"Why didn't you come yesterday?" She asked.
"I wasn't looking at the time and when I finally looked at it. It was 2:30" I said.
"Oh, okay. So, what are we gonna do know that Paula became his?" She asked.
"I will make my appearance again" I said shyly.
"What?!" She yelled.
"Shhhhhh, don't yell" I said. "I will come out of this bathroom in 2 days. I will go outside and I will go to therapy. I need help to get better" I said. I saw tears filled her eyes. She wiped them away and hugged me.
"I will help you, but you need to promise me that you will go to therapy" she said as she pulled away from the hug. I noises my head and smiled. I heard the bell rang and smirked.
"You better go to class" I said. She nodded and hugged me again. She pulled away and I went out of the window. I walked 15 more minutes and went to my house. I opened the door and saw Nathan, sitting in the couch. He looked up and smiled at me.
"How did it go?" He asked.
"Great!" I said as I hugged him. I looked up at him and smiled. He bent down and kissed me. I kissed him back and felt him smiled against my lips. I pulled away and smiled.
"You're a really good kisser by the way" I said. He laughed and smiled at me.
"You too" he said. I smiled at him and sat in the couch.
"Now, will you tell me what were you gonna tell Sophia?" He asked.
"It's Sophie. Well..." I told him about what I was going to do on Friday. When I finished, his eyes were wide open.
"Are you crazy?!" He yelled.
"Why do you think I went to the asylum?" I said, frowning.
"Sorry. So, you're gonna show up?" He asked. I nodded my head and looked away from him.
"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have reacted like that" he said. I looked back at him and closed my eyes. I opened them again and sighed.
"It's okay. That's how you react every time anyway" I said mockingly.
"Do not!" He whined. I giggled and hugged him.
"I'm kidding. Sheesh, can't you take a joke?" I said mockingly as I looked up at him. I saw him frowning and I smiled.
"I love seeing you like that" I said. He looked down at me and smile.
"I hate you" he said jokingly.
"Yea sure" I said. "Liar!" I mumbled.
"What did you say?" He asked pulling away.
"Liar!" I mumbled again.
"What are you saying?!" He asked.
"Liar!" I mumbled again, louder.
"Am not!" He whined. I laughed and smiled.
"I love you too" I said teasingly. I looked at the clock and it marked 8:34.
"I'm tired. I'm gonna go to sleep" I said as I stood up.
"Kay. I'm gonna go in a little bit" he said. I blew him a kiss and walked towards my room. I put on my pj's and landed on the bed. Before I knew it, I was sound asleep.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Hey guys! Aren't they cute together? What do you think is going to happen on Friday? (In the story). Will it go as plan? Or will something happen?
Like
Comment
Vote
Bye Allie<3