Awkward (14)

*Michele's POV*

I woke up, still thinking about Michie. "I can't believe she did that" I whispered to myself. I got up and got dressed. I walked out and went to school. I hid behind a mailbox and waited for the right moment. I saw Lucas walking by. "About time!" I whispered and started walking behind him. I got the bag and the rag out. I walked faster and hold the rag up to his nose. I heard him sniff it and he fell on the ground. I got the rope in my pocket and tied him up. I picked him up and carried him out of sight. After a few minutes, I saw the car I was suppose to get in. I saw my friend Edward and he pointed me to the trunk. I nodded and carried him into the trunk. I got in the passenger's seat and we sped off. About an hour later, we arrived at a abandoned house where I kept my... things. I opened the door and got out off the car. Edward got out too and helped me opened the trunk. When he opened it, Lucas was still knocked out.
"How much did he breath?" Edward asked.
"A lot. Like all the others" I answered. He chuckled and we got Lucas out of the trunk. Edward opened the door and helped me carry Lucas inside. We carried him to the basement and tied him to a chair. I removed the bag from his head and he had his eyes closed. I covered his mouth with a rag.
"Just in case he gets any ideas of screaming" I said. Edward put an arm around me and pulled me closer to him. We walked out of the basement and waited until Lucas woke up. After about an hour, I heard struggling coming from the basement.
"About time" I said. Edward chuckled and we went back to the basement. I saw Lucas struggling to get free and I couldn't help but smile. He looked up and saw me and Edward.
"What's going on?!" He asked. I smiled and walked towards him.
"You remember how I told you Alex wasn't my first victim?" I said. I knew he remembered. His eyes widened and he kept struggling.
"Y-yea, why?" He asked nervously. I went to the light switch and flicked it on. When the lightbulb turned on, his eyes widened so much they almost popped out.

*Lucas' POV*

All I saw were heads, hanging from rope. I couldn't believe it. She's a fucking psycho!
"That's why he wasn't my first victim" she said smiling.
"Now is your turn" she said and pointed to a table that had knives, and hammers. My eyes were even wider.
"What are you going to do?" I asked. She didn't respond. I looked behind her and saw a guy, staring at me. I saw Michelle walked towards the table. I saw her grabbing a butcher knife. She walked towards me and held my head up. She took the butcher knife and sliced my throat. I felt blood running down my neck. I knew I couldn't scream but I tried anyway. She sliced my throat three more times and stopped. I felt tears falling down my cheeks.
"I'll be back later" she said and walked beside the guy. He put an arm around her and they left the basement. I started crying even though I didn't want to. After a few minutes, I saw the guy enter the basement. He walked over to me and smiled.
"What's wrong?" He said mockingly. I couldn't talk because of my throat.
"Oh, right. You fell for her and now you're here" he said and laughed. "It happens a lot. They fall in love with her. She acts like she did too. Finally, they're here" he said laughing. I struggled to get free but I still couldn't.
"W-who a-are y-you?!" I managed to ask.
"Who am I? I'm Michelle's assistant, Edward" he said as he walked out. I kept struggling but gave up once I knew it was no use. I still felt blood running down my neck. I felt cold for a second and realized it.
"I'm gonna die".

*Anthony's POV*

I didn't see Lucas nor Michelle anywhere.
"At least she isn't here. But why the heck isn't Lucas here?!" I whispered.
"What did you say?" Ariel asked me.
"Oh, nothing" I answered. She raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms.
"Tell me. What's wrong?" She asked.
"I haven't seen Lucas or Michelle in all day" I said softly. She raised her eyebrow and glared at me.
"I just saw Michelle walking to her locker" she said.
"What?!" I said as I stood up. She nodded. I was so confused.
"I'll be right back" I said as I ran over to Michelle's locker. I saw her at her locker and went over to her.
"Where's Lucas?!" I asked madly. She raised an eyebrow and shrug her shoulders. I sighed heavily and pushed her against her locker.
"Where's Lucas?!!" I yelled at her. She smirked and shrug her shoulders again. I pushed her harder and she smiled.
"What's wrong? You're nothing without him?" She said smirking at me. I tighten my fists and tried to punch her. She blocked it and took out a pocket knife.
"Not another step" she said slowly, pointing the knife against my chest. I swallowed hard and kept still.
"Good" she said smiling at me. She took my wrist and stabbed me with her knife. I tried to scream but she covered my mouth with her hand.
"Nah uh uh. If you scream I stab you again" she said frowning at me. I nodded and she removed her hand.
"Now, you go to the bathroom and cover that up. If anyone sees it, you tell them it was an accident. Got it?" She said, still pointing her knife at me. I nodded and she let me go. I went to the bathroom and covered it up. I went back to where I was with Ariel.
"Was she there?" She asked softly. I nodded and put my arm around her. She smiled and hugged me. I heard the bell rang and frowned.
"Why?" I whined. She laughed and got me to stand up.
"Come on we got to go to class" she said, pulling me.
"Fine!" I whined again. We went to class and she sat down next to me. I looked around and I didn't see Michelle anywhere.
"What the fuck?!" I whispered to myself. I tried to attend class but I was too focused on Lucas.
"Why didn't he come? Where the fuck did Michelle go?" I thought. When the bell rang, I rushed out and skipped my other classes. I went to my car and searched for Lucas.
________________________________________________________________________________
Hey guys! Yeah Michelle is a "little" coo-koo. I hoped you liked this chapter. If mistakes sorry.
Like
Comment
Vote
Bye Allie<3