Awkward (2)

*Michelle's POV*

I got up to the sound of my alarm clock. I got up and got dressed. I put on a black shirt, skinny jeans and my black converse. I straightened my hair and put on a beanie. I went to the kitchen and made my lunch. I grabbed my backpack and headed out. I always walked to school. When I got there, I sat next to Sophie at the back. We were talking until I saw Lucas and Anthony entered together. They both sat at the front. Lucas looked over to me and smiled. I smiled back, of course.

*Lucas POV*

I got to school and saw Anthony talking to a girl. I went over to him.
"Hey bro!" I said
"Hey" he said back. "Did you thought about what I told you?". He asked.
I acted like I didn't know what he meant.
"What do you mean?"
He twisted his head pointing at Michelle.
"Oh, that" I said blushing.
"Did you or not?"
"Dude, I don't know"
"Well you should think about it"
"I just met her yesterday"
"So?" He said
I sighed.
"Let's just go to our sits"
We walked to our seat and sat down. I looked at the back and saw her with Sophie. She looked so beautiful. I smiled at her and she smiled back. "God that cute smile!!!" I thought. After class, I went to technology and ran into her.
"Hey" I said
"Hey Lucas!" She said smiling.
"How r you?" I asked
"I'm fine. What about you?" She said her cheeks turning a little pink. "So adorable" I thought.
"Good, I should get going to technology. See Ya in history!" I said
"Ok see ya." She said back.

*Michelle's POV*

Oh my God, he was so cute!!!!! Sophie kept staring at us. It was kinda awkward.
"Do you like him or something?" She asked
"No!" I lied "I just met him"
"Sure you don't. It's written all over your face!"
"Shut up!"
She laughed and we attended class. (Yes, I kinda like him. Yea I know it's soon.) After class, I went to physics. We didn't do much but I couldn't care less. I was still thinking about him. Then, I went to history. I sat at the front next to Sophie. Then, I saw Lucas and Anthony sit behind us.
"Hey" Lucas said
"Hey"
"How was physics?" He asked.
"Meh"
He laughed and looked into my eyes. God his eyes!!! He's so cute!

*Anthony's POV*

I sat there next to Lucas. He wouldn't stop looking at her. Yea she was really pretty but come on! If your r gonna just stare at her, at least ask her out. Yes they just met, I know.
"Hey Lucas!"
"What?"
"Can I talk to you for a minute?"
"Whatever"
I dragged him outside.
"What r you doing?"
"What do you mean?"
"Dude, it's obvious you like her!"
"No I don't!"
"Then why do you keep staring at her, huh?"
He blushed and nodded.
"Maybe I do like her"
"See?"
"Shut up!"
I rolled my eyes and took my seat. The lunch bell rang and I ran outside the classroom. When I turned around, I saw Michelle on the floor.
"Hey, watch it!" She yelled at me.
"Oh, Michelle. I'm sorry, I didn't see you!"
"Yea right!" She yelled
"I'm sorry"
"Yea sure!" She said as she got up. She got her stuff and walked out. She kept looking at me like she was going to kill me.
"Maybe he should get to know her better!" I thought.

__________________________________________________________________________________
Hey guys! Here's the second chapter of awkward. If there r any mistakes I'm sorry. So what do you think?
Is Anthony scared of Michelle?
Is Michelle planning revenge?
Does Michelle like Lucas?
Vote
Comment and
Like
Allie