Awkward (3)

*Michelle's POV*

I got out of bed frustrated for what happened yesterday. I can't believe he pushed me! I'm gonna get him back. I got dressed and when to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and went to the kitchen. I didn't even bother to make my lunch. I headed out and walked to school.

*Anthony's POV*

I got out of bed worried. Yes, I'm scared of a girl. She looked so sweet. I can't believe she was like that. I got dressed and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and went to the kitchen. I made my lunch and got in the car. When I got to school, I saw her walking to school. I swallowed hard and got out of the car. I crossed the street and walked in. I saw her seat next to Sophie. I sat next to the water fountain and waited for Lucas. When he got there, I stood up and ran to him.
"Hey" he said
"Hey, I got to tell you something that happened yesterday"
"Okay?" He said with a confusing look. I told him what happened yesterday with Michelle.
"Seriously?!" He said
"Yes!"
"Wow. Ha, you're scared of a girl" he said laughing.
"No I'm not!" I said blushing a little.
"Yes you are"
"Fine. Whatever you say Lucas" I said crossing my arms. He laughed and we went to class. We sat behind her and I almost panicked.
"Hey" Lucas said
"Hey Lucas!" She said. She turned her head and looked at me with an evil glare. I swallowed hard and looked away. She turned her head back to Lucas.
"Hey Lucas, can I-" she got cut off by the new student, Ariel.
"Hi, I'm Ariel. I'm new here"
"Hi I'm Michelle. Nice to meet you"
"Is this seat taken?" Ariel asked.
"No go ahead" Michelle said.

*Ariel's POV*

I started in this new school with my sister. I went to class and saw this girl at the front. No one was beside her. I took a deep breath and walked towards her.
"Hey Lucas can I-" I cut her off feeling a little guilty.
"Hi I'm Ariel. I'm new here" I said
"Hi I'm Michelle" she said.
"Is this seat taken?" I asked.
"No go ahead" she said. I sat next to her and turned around.
"Hey, I'm Lucas"
"I'm Anthony" one of the guys said looking at Michelle angrily.
"Hi" I said.
"Nice to meet you" they both said at the same time. I turned around and the teacher started her lesson.

*Michelle's POV*

This new girl seemed nice. I wanted to be her friend. We sat together at lunch and talked... A LOT! I still was thinking about Lucas.
"Hey Michelle. Can I seat here?" I heard his voice. My heart began to beat faster.
"S-Sure" I said. He sat down and started talking with us. After we finished, he went with Anthony and I stayed with Ariel.

After school...

I was walking towards my house and hear Anthony behind me. I turned around and saw him looking at me.
"Do you have a problem with me?" I asked
"Actually, yes" he said
"Well, wanna fix it?" I said tighten my fists.
"Oh your on!" He said running towards me. I just stood there and waited for him. When he was close enough, I lifted my fist and punched him. He covered his face in pain.
"What r you?!" He said almost crying.
"I'm a human just like you, idiot" I said laughing and walking away. A smile appeared on my face as I walked home. "I think my insanity snapped" I thought.
__________________________________________________________________________________
PHYCHO ALERT!!!! Just kidding. I hoped you like it. If mistakes, sorry in advance.
Like
Comment
Vote
Allie