Awkward (24)

*Michelle's POV* Two days later...

I woke up around 8:30. I rubbed my eyes and looked beside me. I saw that Nathan was still asleep.
"Now I can get my revenge" I whispered to myself. I got on top of him and started shaking him. He wouldn't wake up so I kissed him. I felt him move and I pulled away. He opened his eyes and smirked at me.
"Good morning" I said, smiling at him.
"What time is it?" He asked, rubbing his eyes.
"Oh, not that late. Just 8:30" I said smirking at him.
"Is this your revenge for waking you up early two days ago?" He asked. I nodded my head and smiled at him. He smirked and closed his eyes.
"Get up!" I yelled. He opened his eyes and laughed.
"Fine!" He whined. I got off of him and he sat on the bed. He looked up at me and smiled. I sat next to him and he putted his arms around me.
"I love you" he said, still smiling at me.
"I-" I paused. "I like you" I said. I couldn't say 'i love you' already.
"It's okay. You don't have to say it back" he said, smiling at me. I smiled back at him and stood up.
"I better get ready to appear" I said. He nodded and went to the living room. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. When I was done, I went to my room and picked out a red t-shirt and some jeans. I got my red vans and a black jacket. I curled my hair and went to the living room. I saw Nathan sitting on the couch, drinking coffee. He looked up at me and smiled.
"Damn, you look great!" He said as he looked at at me up and down. I felt my face get bright red. He laughed and stood up. He kissed my cheek and went to the kitchen. I followed him and put my hand on his shoulder.
"Need help?" I asked. He shook his head and turned around. He smiled and put his arms around my waist. I smiled at him and kissed him. He kissed me back and I smiled. I pulled away and was still smiling. I looked at the time and it marked 9:46.
"Still more waiting" I said. He laughed and smiled.
"Don't worry. Want to watch something?" He asked. I nodded and we went to the living room. He put on a movie while I sat on the couch. He sat down next to me and smiled... AGAIN!!!
"You smile to much" I said mockingly. He rolled his eyes and frowned.
"You watch to much movies" he said. I laughed and hugged him.
"I don't mind. I like you just like you are" I said, hugging him tighter.
"Me too" he said as he hugged me back. We watched the movie till the end. I looked at the clocked when it was finished and it marked 10:51.
"I better get going" I said as I stood up.
"I'm coming with you" he said.
"Why?" I said.
"I'm not gonna let you go alone when you might get arrested" he said as he stood up too.
"Fine!" I whined. "But if you get arrested too, it's not my fault" I said. He nodded and I smirked.
"Go get ready then" I said. He walked to the room and came back after 3 minutes.
"Ready?" I asked.
"Yeah, let's go" he said. I grabbed the keys and we walked to the school. After 15 minutes of walking, we arrived at my old school. I took a deep breath and went over to the window.
"You should go to the entrance. I don't think you can come in the girls bathroom" I said.
"Fine with me. I don't want to see any other girl than you. Good luck!" He said as he walked to the entrance. I went to the window and peeked in. I saw Paula staring at herself in the mirror.
"You got to do this. Remember, you are a master mind and you were always on Michelle's side" I heard her say to her self. I saw that the door was closed and climbed in.
"What was that?" I asked. She jumped back and started panting.
"W-what are you doing here?" She asked.
"Something. You'll find out soon enough. Now, what did you say?" I asked again.
"Just talking to myself" she said.
"You look great!" I said. What could I say. She was wearing a turquoise shirt, jeans, black converse and a black beanie.
"Thanks! You too!" She said, smiling at me.
"You better go. Tell Sophie to come, please?" She nodded and I hid in a stall. I heard the door shut and peek out. I saw Sophie and unlocked the stall.
"Hey!" She said.
"Hey" I said back.
"Are you ready?" She asked.
"I'm a bit nervous but I'm ready" I answered.
"Good cause I already told the principal that there was going to be a big announcement from one of our students" she said.
"Why?" I asked angrily.
"Sorry" she said.
"It's okay. Come on let's go!" I said and took another deep breath.
"Oh, by the way, there's a really cute guy that just entered the school" she said.
"Describe" I said.
"Green eyes and light brown hair" she said.
"That's Nathan. He's my... friend" I said nervously.
"Are you two a thing?" She asked.
"Not yet" I said. She rolled her eyes and smiled.
"Come on, let's go!" She said as he unlocked the door. I put on my sunglasses so they wouldn't figure out who I was right away. The principal started to tap the microphone.
"Good afternoon" he started. "I was informed that one of our student was going to make and announcement. I wasn't informed who was it. With no further a do, the student that wanted to make the announcement come right on" he said as he stepped aside. People started to mumble and I made my way through the crowd. I got to the microphone and looked down.
"Good afternoon. I wanted to talk about Michelle. She didn't kill for pleasure. She killed for revenge. She always started acting like the shy, sweet girl. Then, they found out about her dark side. She kidnapped and killed a lot of people but she had a reason. Take Lucas for example, she kidnapped him and almost killed him. Do you know why she tried to kill him? Because he was a jerk. He always called her names like slut and stupid bitch. She didn't want to go through that again. She was bullied when she was younger. One day, they were beating her up. She saw everybody laughing at her. She stood up and attack a boy named Alex. She beated him up until she saw blood. From that day on, she knew she was different. Everyone was scared of her. That's why she was like that. She told me she was willing to get help. Maybe if you help her, she will get better. She is willing to go to therapy" I finished and took off my sunglasses.
"I'm the girl in the story" I said. An awful silence filled the school. After a few seconds, I heard people clapping. The crowd was cheering. I felt tears fill my eyes. I looked beside me and saw the principal, smiling at me.
"Good job. I won't call the police if you promise you will go to therapy" he said. I nodded and smiled at him as he walked away. Everyone was still cheering and clapping. I saw Sophie and she smiled at me. Suddenly, I heard someone scream. It sounded like Lucas. I looked at the back and saw Paula with a knife covered in blood. I ran towards her and saw Lucas on the floor, bleeding.
"That's what I meant" I heard Paula say.
"Good job" I whispered. I saw the security guard ran towards us. I saw the police came in and ran towards us too.
"Paula Martinez, you are under arrest!" I heard one of the police guards say. I saw Paula put her hands up and the police put hand cuffs on her. Tears filled my eyes as I felt someone drag me away from Paula. I looked up and saw Nathan.
"Everything will be okay" he said as he kept running.
"Stop! I gotta help her!" I yelled.
____________________________________________________________________________________
Hey guys! Cliffhanger! Told ya something was going to happen. Hope you like it! patiroav 😏
Like
Comment
Vote
Bye Allie<3