Bonus: Michelle and Nathan

*Michelle's POV*

We went out to take a hike through the forest and stopped by a creek. Nathan put out the picnic sheet and I took care of the snacks.
"It's beautiful out here" I said, looking at the awesome view.
"Why do you think I brought you here?" He said sarcastically. I smiled at him and looked at the view again.
"Because you wanted to" I answered. He smiled and I felt him take my hand in his.
"You know, we've been dating for 4 years and we still don't have that official title" he said, looking at me. I looked at him and smiled.
"Oh, yeah. What are you trying to say?" I asked, already knowing where this was going.
"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked shyly.
"Of course I do" I said, smiling at him. I felt his grip on my hand tighten. He leaned closer to me until there was not space between our lips. I smiled against the kiss and kissed him back. I pulled away and smiled at him, again. I couldn't be happier. I finally found someone that actually loves me. He doesn't care about my past. He loves me just the way I am. With that thought, I started smiling to myself.
"Why are you so smily all of a sudden?" He asked, trying to hold my laughter.
"Because... I love you" I said. I can't believe I said it. Yep, this was already the time to say it. I saw his smile grow wider and I giggled.
"I love you too" he said back. We talked for a while until we heard thunder.
"We better go, it's not safe to be up here with a storm" he said as he started to grabbed the things. I helped him and stood up.
"Let's go" he said as he grabbed the things and went down the creek. He grabbed my arm and dragged me down. I noticed his grip on me tighten and I don't think he even noticed.
"Nathan?" I said as he kept dragging me down.
"What?" He said, still not looking at me.
"You're kinda hurting me" I said as I tried to pull away from him.
"Let me go!" I yelled. He stopped and I yanked my arm away from him.
"What was that all about?!" I yelled, rubbing my arm.
"Sorry. I don't want us to get hurt up here" he said.
"That really hurt" I said, looking up at him.
"I'm sorry, okay?!" he raised his voice.
"It's not my fault you almost broke my arm!" I said angrily.
"Forget that, let's just go back" he said as we started walking again. "What the heck is wrong with him?!" I thought.
"Look, I'm sorry I snapped at you" I said.
"I'm sorry too" he said. "I just don't want you to get hurt or killed up here like my mom" he said. My eyes widened at this.
"You're family... died?" I asked under my breath.
"Yeah, we were just up here and a storm started. We tried to get down but a tree fell on her" he said. I saw a tear roll down his cheek.
"I'm so sorry" I said as I pulled him into a hug.
"Let's just go back" I said as we started walking again. After 10 minutes, we got to my house. I opened the door and we walked in. We put all the stuff away and watch some T.V. By 9:43, I was really sleepy.
"I'm gonna go to bed" I said a Si stood up.
"Kay, I'll go in a bit" he said. I walked to my room and put on my pj's. I got on the bed and fell right asleep.
___________________________________________________________________________________
Hey guys! Hope you like this bonus. Aren't they cuter than Lucas and Michelle?
Like
Comment
Vote
Bye Allie<3