Awkward (16)

A month later...

*Michelle's POV*

They sent me to the insane asylum I had escaped from. They put me in a room all alone. They wouldn't let me out. I was allowed to go out one day of the year and with super vision. Nobody talked to me. Everybody already knew what I did. I was proud of that, anyway. I've been here for a month now and I'm use to it. They are always watching me but I ignore them. They say I'm going to be here a while but I couldn't care less. Yes I killed a lot of people. I honestly don't give a damn. I'm away from people and I don't have to see anybody.
"Michelle?" I heard a nurse say.
"What?" I said.
"You have a visitor" she said. I looked at her and raised an eyebrow.
"A visitor?"I asked mockingly. She nodded and helped me up. I walked out and everybody was staring at me. I sat down on the chair and saw Lucas.
"What are you doing here?" I asked.
"Seeing you" he answered.
"Why?" I asked.
"I missed you and I wanted to know if you were alright" he said smiling at me. I raised an eyebrow and looked at him.
"You missed me? Yeah sure" I said mockingly and turned around. He walked towards me and held my chin up.
"Now is your turn" he said. He got a knife out and everything went dark.

*Lucas POV*

I only visited her to kill her. She tried to kill me and was cut off by the police. I said the same phrase she said to me and stabbed her. I stared at her dead body and smiled. I walked out and went home.
"Hey" I said to Samantha. She got to school after Michelle got arrested.
"Hey" she said back to me. "How did it go?" She asked.
"Great! She's gone" I said smiling. She walked towards me and hugged me.
"Thanks for killing my sister" she said.
"You are absolutely welcome" I said. She giggled and kissed my cheek.

On Monday...

I was walking to school when i saw Sophie talking to Mark. Mark has always had a crush on Sophie. They looked pretty close talking with each other. I passed them and saw Ariel and Anthony together.
"Don't they get tired with each other?" I whisperer to myself. I saw Anthony glare at me and roll his eyes. When the bell rang, I entered the classroom and sat at the front. I saw the teacher walk to the front.
"Class, I have some news" she started. "I was just informed that Michelle will no longer be with us. She had escaped an insane asylum. She killed a lot of people only for pleasure" when she said that my eyes widened.
"No she didn't. It was because people bullied her all the time" I said as I stood up. "She was bullied a lot. She didn't kill for pleasure, she killed because she suffered. She tried to kill me too!" I yelled. I heard the class start to whisper. The teacher sighed an put her hand on my shoulder.
"She did it for pleasure Lucas. She was insane" she said.
"No she wasn't!" I yelled at her. She stepped back and stared at me.
"Lucas, go to the office" she said. I stormed out and went home.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Hey guys! I know short chapter. "She's dead now" Hope you liked it.
Like
Comment
Vote
Bye Allie<3