Awkward (15)

*Michelle's POV*

After what I did to Anthony, I went outside. I opened Edward's car and sped off. I went back to the house and went to the living room. Edward was sitting on the couch. When he saw me, he smiled.
"How did it go?" He asked standing up.
"Great! I stabbed him" I said. He put an arm around me and smiled.
"And that's why I love you" he said.
"Is he still struggling?" I asked. He nodded and I smiled.
"Let's go back" I said. We opened the door and saw him almost dead.
"Hey sweetie" I said mockingly. He looked up and glared at me.
"Why the fuck are you doing this?" He said shakily. I smiled and walked towards him.
"Because of the times I suffered" I said grabbing his neck. I let go of him and my hand was covered in blood. I smiled and stared at my hand. I remember when I first saw my hand like this. It was when I beated up Alex for the first time. I went to the table and grabbed a small knife. I walked over to him and held his head up. I grabbed the knife and drew a smily face on his cheek. He screamed in pain and I smiled. I lifted his head and sliced his throat again. I punched him in his stomach and he coughed out blood.
"I couldn't be happier" I said. He looked up at me.
"What are you?" He asked. I sighed and smiled.
"Your worst nightmare" I answered and walked out.

*Anthony's POV*

I couldn't find him anywhere. I spent hours trying to find him.
"What is going on?" I kept asking myself. I went home and opened the door. I went to my room and texted Ariel.
"I couldn't find them"
"Don't worry. I'm sure they're fine" she replied.
"Okay if you say so. See Ya tomorrow"
"See ya" she said. I changed and went to bed. It was 11:06.
"I'll keep searching tomorrow".

*Michelle's POV*

I went to the basement again.
"Time to sleep babe" I said mockingly. He looked up and smirked.
"I'm suppose to sleep in a chair?" He asked.
"Yes" I said as I walked out. I went to the room and went to bed.
"I'll torture him more tomorrow" I said to myself and fell asleep.

The next day...

I woke up and stretched. I got up and put black clothes on.
"How weird. I'm wearing black" I said to myself. "There's going to be a lot of blood today. Might as well hide it" I said and went to the kitchen. I saw Edward making sandwiches.
"Hey" I said.
"Hey. Are you ready to torture him more?" He asked.
"Uh DUH I am!" I said. He laughed and showed me a pile of goop.
"What is that?" I asked.
"His food" he said, laughing. I laughed too.
"I'll go give it to him" I said and grabbed the plate. I went down to the basement and looked at him.
"Good morning" I said.
"What are you doing here?" He asked madly.
"Don't you want breakfast? I said mockingly. I put the plate on his lap and he stared at me. He tried to grab my hand but I took out my knife just in time.
"Nah uh. You don't do that or I kill you right now" he frowned and stayed still.
"Good. Now, eat" I said.
"How am I suppose to eat when my hands are tied up?" He asked.
"Eat like the dog you are". I asked and walked out.

*Lucas' POV*

"Eat like the dog you are" she said and walked out. I couldn't stand seeing her like this.
"I'm not a dog" I whispered to myself. I tried to untied myself again.
"I need help" I whispered under my breath. If Michie was still alive, she could have been looking for me non stop. But, it's no use. She's dead and Anthony is with Ariel. Plus, he's not being torture by her. I rather die now than love or be seen again.

*Michelle's POV* (yes again)

I went to the kitchen again and sat down.
"How did it go?" Edward asked.
"I told him he was a dog" I said smiling.
"When are you going to finally kill him?" He asked me as he sat down on the chair next to me.
"In a little while. I want to see him die slowly" I said. "And stop asking all this questions. What are you a cop?" I asked raising and eyebrow. He paused and my eyes widened.
"YOU'RE A COP!!" I said and pushed him to the ground.
"Yes I am a cop. You're going to be in jail for a long time, missy" he said smirking at me.
"Not if I can help it" I said as I stood up, still standing on him. I grabbed a frying pan and hit his head. I knocked him out and carried him to the basement. I grabbed another chair and tied him up.
"Now you have a little friend" I said staring at Lucas. I walked out and grabbed a bigger knife than all the other ones. I went back to the basement and held up Edward's head. I cut his head with the knife and got more rope. I hung his head with all the others. I saw Lucas' mouth wide open. I glared at him and smiled.
"Now it your tu-" I was cut off when I heard sirens.
"FUCK!" I yelled. They started knocking on the door and I panicked.
"Open the door NOW!" I heard one of them yell. I locked the basement door and went to the front door. I took a deep breath and opened it.
"May I help you officers?" I asked with my sweet voice.
"Have you seen this boy?" He said as he pulled out a picture of Lucas.
"No, why?"
"He was reported missing. Are you sure you haven't seen him?" He asked.
"Yes I'm sure. I haven't seen that boy in my life" I said.
"Okay, thank you miss. Have a good day" he said and they left. I closed the door and sighed.
"That was close" I whispered to myself. I went back to the basement and saw Lucas, struggling.
"When are you going to give up?" I asked mockingly.
"Never" he said, still struggling.
"Well, never is too short now" I said and held his head up. I was about to cut his head when I heard the door smash open.
"Police freeze! You're under arrest for murder and kidnapping! Put your hands where I can see them!" He said. I turned around and put my hands up. They walked towards me and put my hands behind my back. They dragged me outside and I sat inside the police car. I saw them untying Lucas while one of them was on the phone. I saw an ambulance come in and take Lucas.
"You have the right to remain silent" I heard one of them said to me and got in the car. They took me to the police station and locked me up.

*Lucas' POV*

I saw the police take her away. They untied me and called the ambulance. When the ambulance got there, they put me inside and drove off. All I remembered was my eyes closing and everything going dark.

1 hour later...

I woke up in the hospital. I saw my mom in a chair next to me.
"Oh My God, Lucas! Are you okay?!" She asked as she stood up.
"W-what h-happened?" I asked. I didn't remember anything.
"You were kidnapped by your girlfriend and she almost killed you. Now she's in jail" she said as she hugged me.
"M-Michelle?" I asked. She nodded and smiled.
"You don't have to worry about her anymore" she said, still smiling.
"Why is she in jail?" I asked as I sat down.
"Because she killed a lot of people" she said smiling at me. "She tried to kill you too" she said. I was so confused. I didn't remember anything.
"That's why you have stitches on your neck" she whispered. My eyes widened and I stood up. I went to the mirror and saw A LOT of stitches.
"What the heck?! She's crazy?" I asked, still confused.
"Yes, honey, she is. She escaped from an insane asylum" she said. My eyes were even wider.
"She what?!" I yelled. She nodded and walked towards me.
"Honey, calm down" she said walking me to the bed.
"I can't, mom!" I yelled. I heard the door open and I saw the nurse come in.
"Is everything ok?" She asked. My mom shook her head.
"He's kind of stressed" she said. The nurse nodded and closed the door. She came back and walked towards me. She grabbed my arm and injected me. I felt sleepy and my eyes were closing. They closed and everything went black.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Hey guys! She got caught😣. Why?! Just kidding. It's not over yet😋.
Like
Vote
Comment
Bye Allie<3