Awkward (25)- continuation (24)

*Michelle's POV*

"Stop! I gotta help her!" I yelled.
"You can't risk your life!" He yelled and kept running. We went back to my house and I glared at him.
"What was that about?!" I asked angrily.
"I didn't want them to arrest you too" he said.
"At least we could have helped her!" I said.
"Sorry. At least they didn't call the police on you" he said, trying to calm me down.
"I still needed to help her!" I yelled.
"Calm down!" He said.
"Who told you to drag me away?!" I asked angrily.
"Sophie and Ariel! Who else?!" He yelled back. I took a deep breath and looked up at him.
"Sorry. It's just that I kinda knew it was going to happen" I said softly. He walked towards me and hugged me tight.
"It's okay. We will help her" he said as I hugged him back.

*Paula's POV*

I never betrayed Michelle. Every time I was with him, I was planning to kill him. I saw the police come and put hand cuffs on me. I saw a guy that was dragging away Michelle. She was yelling at him but he just ignored her. I got in the police car and a police officer glared at me.
"You're going to be in jail for a while missy" he said as he shut the door. I saw paramedics take Lucas' body away and couldn't help but smile. I heard the door open and saw as a police officer drove off.

30 minutes later...

We arrived at the stupid jail. The officer opened the door and I walked out. He led me inside and everyone was staring at me. We walked until we reached my cell.
"You're going to sleep here" he said as he pushed me in.
"Like I care" I whispered under my breath. He locked the cell door and I sat down in the bed. I laid down and stared at the ceiling.
"Guess there's no escape" I whispered to myself before everything went dark.

A week later...

I couldn't take it anymore. I've been here only a week and I've been beaten up 5 times a day. I needed to escape or I swear I'm going to die! I was laying down on my bed, staring at the ceiling. I heard the cell door open and saw a officer. I got to admit, he looked HOT!
"Are you Paula Martinez?" He asked.
"Yeah?" I answered.
"You need to come with me" he said. I stood up and walked towards the door.
"What for?" I asked as we walked down the hall.
"You're free to go. Someone payed your debt" he said. I raised an eyebrow and looked at him.
"Someone? Who?" I asked.
"A girl" he answered.
"Name?" I asked as I rolled my eyes.
"Don't know" he answered.
"I meant your name silly" I said, smiling at him.
"Oh, Dylan" he said. "I'm new".
"Nice to meet you" I said. We went to the main door and I saw Michelle with the guy that dragged her away.
"You payed?" I asked.
"Yep, you did kill him. So yeah, thought I'd return the favor" she said, smiling at me.
"How much?" I asked.
"Not that much, just $4,000" she said. My eyes widened at this.
"I'll pay you back" I said.
"Don't worry. That's what friends do" she said. "Now, let's get out of here". We walked out and went to a car.
"Who's car is this?" I asked.
"His" she answered, pointing to the guy that was with her.
"And he is...?" I paused.
"Nathan. I think you might have a guy in mind" she said, pointing behind me. I turned around and saw Dylan staring at us. I laughed at this and gave him a wink. His face turned bright red! We got in the car and drove away.

*Michelle's POV* (again)

We picked her up and drove off. We got to my house and Nathan helped her with her bags. We walked into my house and she looked around.
"Do you need a place to stay?" I asked.
"I don't think so. I can just go to my house later" she said. Nathan put her bags down and walked towards me.
"Are you sure this was a good idea?" He whispered.
"Yeah. She's not that bad, she only kills people she hates" I whispered back to him. His eyes widened and I giggled.
"Maybe I should try to get along to her" he said. I giggled again and kissed his cheek.
"Don't worry. I won't let her" I said. He smiled and went to the kitchen.
"Want something to eat?" He asked both of us. Paula nodded and turned her head to me.
"Thanks for bailing me out" she whispered.
"No problem" I whispered back. Nathan called us and we went to the kitchen. When we were done eating, we took Paula to her house. It was awesome. It was blue house with a pretty garden. She got her bags out and waved goodbye to us. We waved back at her and drove off.

*Paula's POV* (again)

I opened the door and walked in. I felt someone knock at the door and I opened it.
"Nice to see you here" I heard Dylan say.
"What are you doing here?" I asked.
"I can't get you out off my head. Ever since you left jail, I couldn't stop thinking about you" he said shyly. I smiled and stepped aside.
"Come in" I said.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter. It's the end, but I'm going to give you guys bonuses. There going to be out soon. I'm going to start a new book called opposites. When I finished this book, I'll start it.
Like
Comment
Vote
Bye Allie<3