Awkward (7)

*Lucas' POV*

I got out of bed thinking about yesterday. I got dressed and went to the kitchen. I made my lunch and walked out. When I was walking, I saw Nelson in an arm cast.
"Hey" I said
"Hey" he said angrily.
"What happened to you?" I asked
"Your little girl beat me up!" He yelled. I tried to hold my laughter and failed miserably.
"My what?" I said still laughing.
"Dude, stop laughing. Michelle beat me up!" He yelled at me. I couldn't stop laughing.
"No seriously, what happened to you?"
"I'm serious. She beat me up!"
"Who told her to kiss her?" I said
"I told myself to kiss her to make you jealous, stupid" he said
"Oh, I see. You r the one that likes her!!!" I said and started laughing again. I walked pass him and went to class, still laughing.

*Michelle's POV*

I was walking to school and saw Lucas walking with Nelson. I saw that Nelson had a cast and a cut on his lip. I struggled to not laugh. I giggled and started walking. Suddenly, I heard them talking. I didn't want to spy but I couldn't help it. I hid behind a trash can and heard what they were saying.
"I told myself to kiss her to make you jealous" I heard Nelson's voice say.
"Oh, I see. You r the one that likes her!!!" I heard Lucas voice. I started laughing and stood up. I walked by Nelson. He stared at me angrily.
"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?!" I said and walked away. I met up with Lucas by the water fountain.
"Hey" I said smiling at him
"Hey. You saw Nelson didn't you?" He asked
"Yep. What a nerd". He laughed and we walked to class together.

At lunch...

I sat next to Ariel and started talking. I looked away for a second and saw Lucas walking towards me. He had a angry look on his face.
"Hey, can I talk to you?" He asked me.
"Sure" I said as I grabbed the leftovers and threw them away. We walked outside and we sat in a bench.
"What's wrong?" I asked
"Nothing. I was acting just to be alone with you" he said. My face turned red and I smiled.
"So, your not mad?" I asked
"Nope" he said smiling at me. He leaned in close but I pulled away.
"What r you doing?"
"Sorry."
"It's okay" I said. I looked away for second and when I turned my head back to Lucas, our lips met. I was gonna pull away but I didn't. I kissed back and I felt my face turn red. We pulled away and smiled.

*Lucas' POV*

I finally kissed her. I took her hand and smiled. She smiled back. "She can be really sweet" I thought to myself.
"Well, we gotta go to class"
"Yea, I know" I said as I stood up. She copied me and I laughed. We walked to class together, holding hands. Everybody was staring at us and I couldn't care less. We went to class and Nelson was looking at us angrily. I ignored him and started talking with Michelle and Ariel. The teacher started her lesson and I felt into my world. She was that boring. After class, the science and math teacher didn't come. We had 2 hours free. So that means, time with Michelle.
____________________________________________________________________________________
Hey guys! Awwwww! If any mistakes, sorry in advance.
Like
Comment
Vote
Bye Allie<3