Awkward (9)

*Lucas POV*

I woke up, and saw my little sister in my room.
"What r you doing?" I asked her.
"Looking for something"
"What is it?"
"A shirt. Can I borrow one?"
"Sure" I said as I got out of bed.
"Oh and Michie?" I said to her.
"What?"
"We r having company" I said. She looked at me. Confusion was all I saw.
"Who is it?"
"A girl. Her name is Michelle too"
"Awesome. Is she your girlfriend?"
"Not yet" I said. "Now, get out! I need to get dressed"
"Okay" she grabbed the shirt and went to her room. I got dressed and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I walked out and went to school. When I was walking, I felt someone wrapped there arms around me. I looked behind me and saw Michelle.
"Hey, baby" she said smiling at me.
"Hey" I said as I smiled at her. We crossed the street and went to class.

At lunch...

I sat next to her and we started talking.
"Oh, I almost forgot" I said
"What?" She asked looking at me.
"I wanted to ask you to come over today"
"Sure" she said smiling at me. We got up and threw the leftovers out. We walked to my locker.
"So, is it like a date?" She asked as she wrapped her arms around my neck.
"Maybe" she giggled and stared at me. She leaned in and kissed me. I felt her soft lips and kissed her back. She still had her arms around my neck. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer. She pulled away and smiled.
"You like that?" She asked.
"Do you? Cause I do" I said. She giggled and nodded.

After school...

We walked together to our cars.
"So, see you at 7? I asked.
"Yea, I'll be there". She got in her car and threw me a kiss. I acted like I caught it and she smiled. She drove away and I just stood there. I was going to unlock my car when I heard someone behind me. I looked behind me and saw Nelson with a hammer. He tried to hit me but I blocked it. I snatched the hammer out of his hand and pin him down.
"What the hell?!"I asked him and he chuckled.
"What? Why can't I have Michelle?! You don't deserve her!"
"What the hell? You didn't even like her until you knew I liked her." He didn't say anything else. I got of off him and he stood up. He walked away and I unlocked my car. I drove away and smiled. I got home and got ready. When I got there, I saw that Michie was already prepared.
"I like your outfit sis"
"Thanks" she said as she smiled at me.
"Does look skanky?" She asked me.
"Not at all" I said as I smiled at her. She smiled back and pointed to the kitchen.
"Oh right. I have to get started"

*Michelle's POV*

I got home and took a shower. When I was done, I went to my room. I looked at all of my clothes and decided I was gonna wear a dress. I pick up a white, strapless dress and black flats. I curled my hair and headed out at 6:30. I drove to his house while listening to Fall out boy. When I got to his house, it was 6:59.
"Made it just in time" I said under my breath. I got out of the car and went to the front door. I knocked at the door and waited for them to open. I was received by a little girl. I supposed she was Michelle.
"Hi, you must be Michelle!" She said to me.
"Yes, I'm Michelle. You must be Lucas' sister"
"Yes, I am Michelle too. You can call me Michie" she said to me as she smiled. "Come in!". I stepped into the house and started talking with her. After a while, Lucas went to the living room and greeted me with a kiss. Michie tried to not laugh and failed miserably. I blushed and pulled away.
"Food is almost ready" he said and walked out. We started talking again until he called us for dinner. We went to the dining room and I took a seat next to Lucas. He had cooked steak stir fry. And for dessert pecan pie. He served us the steak stir fry and we began to eat. I took my first bite and I was shocked. It was delicious!
"This is amazing!" I said
"Thanks!" He said smiling at me.
"Hey, Lucas. Can I talk to you for a minute?" Michie said.
"Sure, sis. Be right back" he said as he stood up. His sister followed him into a room. I just sat there eating.

*Lucas POV*

"What's wrong sis?" I asked.
"When r you going to ask her to be your girlfriend?!" She said
"Later. You have to wait"
"You better do it. I would like her to be part of the family. She's really nice!" She said smiling at me.
"Yeah, she is. Anyway, there's a problem"
"What's the problem?"
"She has a temper"
"Oh, I don't care!" She said
"Good, cause she's going to be here more often" I said. She giggled and hugged me.
"Let's go back to dinner" she said and we walked out. We took out seats and began to eat again. Michelle was almost done.
"Back!" I said smiling at her.
"I kinda noticed" she said. Michie laughed and started to eat again. After everyone was finished, Michelle helped me with the dishes. As we were washing them, I felt our hands touch. I looked at her and she was staring at our hands. She looked at me and smiled.
"Hey can I ask you something?" I asked nervously.
"Sure what is it?"
"Would you be my girlfriend?"
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Hahahaha!!! CLIFFHANGER!!! Sorry need to do it. So what do you think?
Yes? No?
Like
Comment
Vote
Bye Allie<3