Awkward (21)

*Michelle's POV*

I woke up around 11. I felt my phone vibrating again. I picked it up and saw "unknown".
"Hello?" I said through the phone.
"Hey! It's Nathan" he said.
"Oh, hey"
"Are you at your house?" He asked.
"Um yea, why?"
"I'm coming over" he said.
"Okay?" I said as he hung up. I got out off bed and went to the bathroom. I took a 15 minute shower. I went to my room again and looked for something nice. I picked a grey t-shirt and some jeans. I heard a knock on the door and rushed to it. I opened it and saw Nathan.
"Hey" he said, smiling at me.
"Hey, no cops?" I said jokingly. He laughed and shook his head.
"Come in!" I said as I stepped aside. He walked in and out an arm around me. Since he was taller than me, I looked up at him and raised an eyebrow. I push his arm away and walked away.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"Sorry. I couldn't help it. Since you told me about you yesterday, I haven't stopped thinking about you" he said. I felt my face get bright red.
"Maybe when I get to know you better" I said smiling at him. "Do you want to watch a movie?" I asked.
"Sure. Which one? He asked.
"Perfect sisters?" I suggested. He nodded his head and smiled. He sat down in the couch and tapped the side next to him. I putted on the movie and sat next to him.

*Sophie's POV*

I went to the cafeteria and saw Paula with Lucas. My eyes widened when I saw Lucas kiss her cheek. I shook my head and walked towards Ariel and Anthony.
"Did you see that?!" I yelled.
"Yeah! He just ended with Samantha and now he is with Paula!" Ariel yelled.
"I can't believe it. First Michelle, then Samantha and now Paula?" Anthony said. I sighed and started to eat my food. Well, tried to. I couldn't stop looking at them. They looked so disgusting. I ended up throwing my food away. I went to the bathroom, followed by Ariel. I went to the window as she locked the door.
"Michelle?" I whispered. Nobody answered.
"Michelle?!" I whispered again. No response.
"She isn't there?" Ariel asked.
"No. Where could she be?" I asked. She shrugged her shoulders and I sighed.
"Let's wait here" I said. After 30 minutes, she still wasn't there.
"Ugh, let's just go" I said annoyed.
"Kay" Ariel said as she unlocked the door. We walked out and went to find Anthony and Mark. After we found them, we started talking even though I was just thinking: "Why didn't she come?". I heard the bell rang and stood up.
"You coming?" I asked. They frowned and raised an eyebrow.
"We just told you the teacher isn't coming" Anthony said.
"Weren't you listening?" Ariel asked.
"No, sorry. I was thinking about... things" I said as I covered my mouth. "I almost spit it out" I thought.
"What things?" Anthony said, raising an eyebrow.
"Things" I said again. He rolled his eyes and I sighed.
"Just things, Anthony. It's nothing" Ariel said.
"How do you know?" He asked glaring at her.
"Um..." She paused.
"Because I told her and it's none of your business, Anthony!" I said. Mark's jaw dropped open I sighed.
"So this is the girl I like?" He whispered to himself but not very quietly.
"Yes! This is the girl you 'like'" I said. I walked away from them and felt someone put a hand on my shoulder. I looked behind me and saw Lucas.
"What do you want?" I yelled at him.
"To talk. Look, I know Michelle was your best friend but she deserved to die" he said.
"No she didn't! You just killed her because Samantha told you too" I said loudly. I looked around me and saw people forming a crowd around us.
"No! I killed her because she tried to kill me" he said angrily.
"Yeah, so?" I said as I heard people whispering. "This place would be better if you were the one dead" I said as I heard the crowd around me gasp. He tighten his fist and made his way through the crowd. I walked to my locker and opened it. I felt someone behind me and sighed.
"Hey" I heard Mark say.
"Hey" I said, still not looking at him.
"Why are you being like this? The Sophie I know it's not like this" he said As I turned around to face him.
"I'm stressed out okay?" I snapped at him.
"Yeah, sure. You know, you don't need to lie to me" he said smirking at me.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"I know she is alive" he said. I felt my face get bright red.
"No, Lucas killed her" I said.
"Sophie, do you think I don't know why you go to the bathroom all the time at exactly 12:15?" He asked.
"You can't tell anyone" I said. He nodded and hugged me.
"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone" he said. I kinda heard mockingness in his voice. I ignored it and hugged him back. I heard the bell rang and frowned.
"We better go to English" I said. We walked together to class and I tried to pay attention. After 50 long minutes the bell rang and I rushed out.
"Miss McCormick?" I heard the teacher say. I turned around and faced her.
"Yes?" I asked.
"I need to talk to you about Miss psychopath" she said. I knew she was referring to Michelle.
"She was not a psychopath" I said angrily.
"Anyway, I need to talk to you about her. I know you two were best friends. I have heard you have gone to the bathroom a lot lately.
"Yea, so?" I asked.
"I've heard you talking with someone. Is she alive miss McCormick?" She asked.
"No. I talk by myself" I lied and walked out.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Hey guys! This is getting good! Best book I have ever written. So what do you think it's going to happen?
Like
Comment
Vote
Bye Allie<3