Awkward (5)

*Michelle's POV*

I got up with a smile on my face. I got dressed and went to school. Lucas hadn't arrive yet. "Good!" I thought and I walked up to Ariel. We started talking and then went to class. I sat at the back with her and Sophie. I looked up and saw Lucas at the front. "Fuck!" I thought. He wouldn't stop looking at me. I ignored him and looked away. After class, I went to art with Ariel.

*Lucas POV*

I went to technology and I couldn't stop thinking about yesterday. I can't believe she is like that. On other news, my grandpa died yesterday. My mom was crying all night. I couldn't even pay attention in class.

At lunch...

I was looking for a seat when I saw her with Ariel and Sophie. They were laughing and talking. I walked towards them.
"Hi" I said, my voice shakily.
"Hey!" Ariel said
"Hi?" Sophie said.
"Can I seat here?" I asked
"Yea, I was just leaving!" Michelle said
"Oh ok". I sat there and she left. Her tray of food was full.
"It was because of me wasn't it?" I asked Ariel and Sophie. They nodded and I sighed. I started to eat my food and talking to them. After I finished, went to get something in my locker. I paused when I saw her standing by it. I sighed and walked towards her.
"Hey" I said nervously.
"Hi" she said
"What r you doing here?"
"Nothing"
"Can you move a little?" I asked. I move to the side and I opened my locker.
"Thanks" I said smiling. She nodded and walked away. My heart was racing. I got my books and went to math. At math, she sat behind me. At the middle of class, my brother came and told the teacher I had to leave. I picked up my stuff when I heard someone's voice. It was Ariel's voice.
"Why r you going so early?" She asked.
"Don't know. Don't care." I heard Michelle say.
"My gramps died. That's why I'm leaving. Bitch!" I said under my breath. She shrugged her shoulders and continue writing in her notebook.
"You know what, u r a complete bitch! Go to hell!" I said angrily at her.
"Well, I can't. Satan still has that restraining order against me!" She said. I was shocked. I picked up my stuff and went to the car.

*Michelle's POV*

I smiled as he left and Ariel was looking at me. She looked shocked and confused. I kept smiling and finished my work. The English teacher didn't come so we got out of school early.

The next day...

I woke up and smile. I was thinking of what I said. I got dressed, brushed my teeth and walked out. When I was walking, I heard footsteps behind me. I didn't even bothered to turn around. When I looked to the right, I saw Lucas.
"Your happiness is over" he said smiling. I laughed and kept walking.
"Sorry, for what I said. I meant I didn't want you to say why you were leaving."
"Oh, it's okay" he said smiling to me. He stared into my eyes.

*Lucas POV*

I looked into her eyes and wanted to kiss her. I leaned in closer but pulled away. I saw Nelson looking at us. I tried to pull away but I was kind of stuck in there. He started laughing and walked away. Nelson was the one who was telling everyone about us. I looked away and walked pass her. I crossed the street and went in class.
_____________________________________________________________
Hey guys! Like always, if mistakes sorry.
Like
Comment
Vote
Bye Allie<3