Awkward (11)

*Michelle's POV*

The concert was amazing! We literally sang every single song. After the concert, we went back to my house.
"That was AMAZING! Michie tried not to yell. It was 1:00 am. Lucas covered her mouth and laughed as she struggled. He let her go as I opened the door. We went inside and they sat in the couch. They were still laughing. Michie laughed, grabbing her stomach.
"Excuse me" she said making her way to the bathroom. We laughed and I sat next to him. He stopped laughing and stared at me. I stared back at him as he leaned in closer and kissed me. I kissed him back and a smile appeared on my face. He put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer, too close. I pulled away and looked at him.
"What was that?" I asked shakily.
"Sorry. I don't know what I was doing" he said and hugged me.
"It's okay" I said hugging him back.
"I got to go" he said as he got up. Michie came back and her smiled faded. They walked out and he looked at me.
"Sorry. Good night" he said and kissed my cheek.
"Good night" I said to both of them as Michie gave me a hugged. They went to there car while I shut the door. I went to my room, and before I realized it, I was asleep.

On Monday...

"Ugh school!" I whined as I got out of bed. I got dressed and went to the bathroom. I walked to school, like always. When I was walking, I heard footsteps behind me. I just walked faster. I began to run when I heard someone's voice. I tripped over a rock and fell. I opened my eyes and all I saw was a rag getting on my face. I felt something hit my head and everything went black.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up and tried to rub my head. I found myself tied up and in a trunk. I struggled to get myself untied but I couldn't.
"Dammit! It's too tight!" I said under my breath as I kept struggling. Suddenly, I felt the car stop. I acted like I was still knocked out. I saw somebody open the trunk but couldn't see who it was. I felt his hands take me out of the trunk. I saw a white house as I began getting closer to it. When I was carried into the house, I saw a door at the end of the hall. The one that was carrying me walked towards it. He opened the door and went down the stairs. I felt my body in a bed and he was just staring at me. I opened my eyes and say that it was Alex.
"What r you doing?" I asked. He smiled at me as he kept staring at me.
"Glad you're awake" he said smiling at me. I've known Alex since kindergarten.
"What r you doing?" I asked again as I felt him get on top of me.
"Oh nothing. I haven't seen you in a long time" he said as he touched my cheek.
"Yeah, I left when we were in 5th grade" I said trying to pull away.
"Don't worry. I won't hurt you... Yet" he said as he kissed my cheek. I tried to pull away but he grabbed my chin.
"Uh, uh, uh. You know I have always wanted you" he said as he kissed my neck. I felt tears coming down my face.
"You know Michelle, I like you. I want you to be mine" he said.
"Sorry, Alex but I have a boyfriend" I said confidently. He smirked at me and then started to smile again.
"Oh, I know. Lucas right?" He asked. I nodded and felt his lips on mine. I didn't kiss back so that made him angrier.
"Your gonna be here a while" he said and grabbed my wrist.
"What do want?!" I asked angrily.
"You!" He said and kissed me again. His kissed went from my lips to my neck. He tied me to the bed and got off of me.
"Good day darling" he said laughing and walking out.
"Why? Why? Why?" I thought to myself. "Why me?".

*Lucas' POV*

I was walking to school when I realized that I hadn't seen Michelle walking too. I crossed the street and entered the school. I looked around and didn't see her anywhere. I started to get worried.
"Maybe she will come late" I thought and went to class.

At lunch...

I went to our usual table but only saw Sophie and Ariel.
"Hey, have you guys seen Michelle?" I asked nervously.
"Nope. I think she didn't come" Sophie said.
"Oh, well thanks" I threw my food away and went to a classroom. I sat in a chair and started thinking why wouldn't she come.
"What if something happened to her?" I whispered to myself. I shook my head and picked up my phone. I looked through my contacts until I saw her name. I dialed it and waited for her to answer.
"Hello?" A male voice sounded.
"Uh, yea. I was wondering if Michelle was there" I heard a pause and some murmurs.
"No she's not here." I heard the voice said as he hung up.
"What the hell?!" I yelled. "What the heck is going on here?!" I said as I stood up. I crossed the street and sat nearby a tree. I looked to my right and saw a necklace. I picked it up and watched it carefully.
"This is Michelle's necklace" I said to myself. I stood up and walked around the area. I saw a rag on the floor. I smelled it lightly and figured out what it was.
"This is the thing they use to put to sleep someone" I said. I looked down to the floor and saw dirt footprints.
"Well, I guess I'm going to rescue her" I followed the footprints. It took a while but when the footprints stopped, I looked up and saw a red sports car in front of a white house. I went to the door and knocked on it. Nobody answered. I knocked on it again but nobody came. I walked away and started thinking.
"I'll come back tomorrow!" I whispered to myself.

*Michelle's POV*

I heard somebody knock on the door. I tried to yelled but I had a knot on my throat. I heard them knock again but couldn't yell. I heard the room door burst open and saw Alex.
"Good girl" he said smiling at me.
"Why?" I asked.
"You didn't yell. I guess you do want to be with me"
"No I don't. I don't like you Alex. Why r you so obsessed with me?" I asked.
"I don't know. I just want you" he said as he got on top of me again. I felt his hands on my face as he leaned in. He kissed my lips but I couldn't take it anymore. I kicked him, there, and he fell off the bed.
"You know how I am Alex. I'm not nice. I'm just cruel and you know it. Now I ask you again, what r you going to do?" I said as I managed to untangled myself from the bed.
"I know. I know you too well. I know your weakness Michelle" he said still on the floor.
"What weakness?" I asked.
"Your sentimental remember?" When he said that, memories of me at the school came back to me. I remembered people beating me up every single day. I felt a tear roll down my face. I looked at him and felt something.
"Yea, I remember. And I remember me beating you up for the first time. You cried like a little girl!" I yelled at him. My eyes filled with tears. He didn't say a word.
"That's what I thought" I said as I started kicking him. I kicked his stomach and took my pocket knife out.
"How do you think I got out of the bed?" I asked him and stabbed his shoulder. I grabbed the knife and stabbed him again. I saw him cough out blood and smiled.
"See? I know your weaknesses too" I said. I stabbed him again and couldn't hear him breathe anymore.
"You r not my first victim" I said as I stared at his dead body. After a few minutes, I walked out of there and walked away from the house. I was still covered with blood but since I was wearing black clothing, it didn't show much. I walked to school and saw Lucas sitting in a bench.
"Hey" I said smiling at him. He looked at me and his frown went away.
"Hey, why didn't you come in the morning?" He asked.
"Dentist appointment" I lied. He raised and eyebrow and kept looking at me.
"Then why was your necklace in the sidewalk?" He said crossing his arms.
"I-" I was cut off by his lips on mine.
"Don't worry. Now I know you're safe now" he gave me my necklace and I smiled.
"Look, Lucas. I know, you know that I have a temper right?"
"Yea?" He said as his eyes widened.
"Well, I was kidnapped but escaped."
"How did you escaped?!" He said his eyes getting wider. I showed him my pocket knife and he stepped back.
"Who did you kill?!"
"His name was Alex. He has always had a crush on me. He kidnapped me and tied me to a bed. He almost raped me. I was bullied when I was younger. One day, when he was laughing at me as I was being beaten up, I stood up and beat him up. He cried like a little girl. That's why now everyone in my old school is scared of me" his eyes widened at this and walked towards me. He hugged me as I felt tears roll down my face.
"Don't worry. I respect you for who you r. Maybe you have a temper but I don't care. I love you just the way you r. I can help you if you want" he said as I pulled away from the hug.
"I love you too. Yes, I need help. He's not my first victim" I said. His eyes widened.
"What do you mean?"
"I'll explain later" I said and giggled. I put my arm around him and he smiled.
"Please don't kill me" he said joking. I laughed and kissed his cheek.
"Let's go to class" I said. We walked to class side by side.
______________________________________________________________________________________
Hey guys! So now you know why Michelle is like that. I hoped you like this chapter. If any mistakes im sorry.
Like
Comment
Vote
Bye Allie<3