Awkward (10)

*Michelle's POV*

I didn't know what to say. I looked away for 2 seconds and made my decision.
"Yes, I will be your girlfriend" I finally answered.

*Lucas POV*

I smiled at her and finished up the dishes. When I was done, I looked at her and smiled.
"I love you" I said. Her face turned red and she covered it with her hands. I removed her hands and kissed her. I felt her smile against my lips and then, she kissed me back.
"I love you too!" She said smiling. She wrapped her hands around my neck and I wrapped mine around her waist. We kissed again and I saw Michie staring at us making kissy faces. I laughed as I pulled away. Michelle turned around and saw her making her kissy faces. She laughed and went over to her.
"I hope we get along!" She said as Michie hugged her. They both came over to me and we hugged. At 9:00, I walked Michelle to her car while holding her hand.
"I had a great time tonight!" She said smiling at me.
"Me too!" I said as I leaned in and kissed her cheek.
"I gotta go. I'll see you tomorrow"she said and got in her car.
"Love you" I said. She smiled and threw me as kiss. She drove away and I went back to the house. Michie was still on the couch.
"Go get into your pj's missy!" I said. She laughed and got up. She hugged me and went to her room. I turned off the T.V. and went to my room. I heard my phone ring and picked it up.
"I got home. Love you! Goodnight" the message was from Michelle.
"Goodnight. I love you more" I replied.
"No, I do" she replied. I laughed.
"Okay, you win!" I said
"Yay! Goodnight!" She said. I said goodnight to her again and went to bed.

The next day...

I woke up around 11:32. I looked at my phone saw that I had a miss call from Michelle. I sat in my bed and called her back.
"Good morning, beautiful" I said and heard her giggled.
"Good morning. Can you come over?" She asked me.
"Sure. I'll be there in an hour"
"Kay, dress nice!" She said laughing. I laughed too.
"Ok, bye! Love you!"
"Love you too! Bye!" She said and hung up. I got up and went to the bathroom. I took a shower and decided to wash my hair. Then, I went to my room and got dressed. I put on a grey button up shirt, and blue jeans. When I was heading out, I saw Michie in the living room.
"Hey sis!" I said smiling at her.
"Hey Luke" she said smiling back at me. "Where r you going?" She asked me raising an eyebrow.
"To Michelle's house. Want to come?" I asked her. She nodded and stood up.
"Go get dressed. Put on something nice."
"Why?" She asked laughing.
"I don't know. Michelle told me" I said. She walked towards me and gave me a hug. She went to her room and got dressed. She came back out with a navy blue button up shirt, some jeans and black flats.
"We look like twins!" I said. She laughed and hugged me again. We headed to the car and I unlocked it. She went to the passenger sit and buckled up. I got into the driver's sit and started the car.

*Michelle's POV*

After he called me, I got ready. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. When I was done, I went to my room and got dressed. I put on a white long sleeve shirt, blue jeans and my navy blue converse. I curled my hair and put on a little make up. I invited him over because today was the Imagine dragons concert and I managed to get 3 tickets. He didn't even know why I invited him over. He's going to love me for this. Imagine dragons is his favorite band. I sat on the couch and turned on the TV. At 12:49, I heard his car pull over. He got out and I saw he was with Michie. He knocked at the door and I opened it.
"Hey!" He said smiling at me.
"Hey Lucas, hey Michie!" She smiled at me and gave me a hug.
"Come in! I got to show you two something" I said and moved to the side. They came in and sat in the couch. I ran to my room and got the tickets. I went back to the living room and gave them to him. When he saw them, he looked up and stared at me.
"How did you get this?!" He asked shocked as he showed them to Michie.
"I knew you would love them" I said as he stood up. He walked towards me and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back and Michie joined the hugged.
"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Michie said smiling at me.
"So, when does the concert start?" He asked kissing my cheek.
"At 8:00" I replied. "Did you two eat?" I asked.
"No, we didn't eat anything. Why?"
"I figured. That's why I cooked lunch. Want to eat?" I asked.
"Sure" Michie said.
"What about you, Luke?" Michie asked.
"Sure. I'll help you" he said. We walked to the kitchen and I got the plates. After we served the food we went to the dining room and started talking. When we finished, I got all the plates and went to the kitchen again. I started washing the dishes when I felt Lucas' hand on my shoulder.
"Need help?" He asked as he smiled at me.
"Sure" I said and smiled at him. He started drying the plates. When we were done, he put his arm around me and pulled me closer. He smiled at me and leaned in closer. He kissed me hard and I felt his lips moving with mine. I kissed him back and put my arms around his neck. I grabbed his hair and pulled him closer to me. He put his arms around my waist and kept kissing me. I felt him smile as we kept kissing. I pulled away and smiled at him.
"And now I owe you nothing for those tickets" he said smiling at me. I laughed and kissed his cheek. I looked at the time and I looked back at him.
"We should get going. It's already 7:02" I said and pulled away. He smiled and walked behind me.
"Hey Michie we got to go"
"Ok" she said as she got up. We went outside and I locked the door.
"You got the tickets?" I asked Lucas.
"Yep" he said,waving them in the air. I giggled and walked towards the car. I was going to drive but Lucas insisted. I let him and we drove off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter. If any mistakes sorry in advance.
Like
Comment
Vote
Bye Allie<3