Awkward (19)

*Lucas POV*

I woke up and ran to the living room. The basket of licorice wasn't there.
"What the fuck?! I left it here yesterday!" I yelled to myself. I shook my head and went to my room again. I got dressed and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and walked to school. While I was walking, I stepped on something. I looked down and saw black licorice. I jumped back and my eyes widened.
"What the hell?! Where is this coming from?" I asked myself. I looked up and saw a girl standing besides a tree. She smirked at me and I rolled my eyes. I walked away and saw her still looking at me. Her brown eyes followed me until I was inside. I was still looking behind me when I bump into something. I looked down and saw the girl. I jumped back and looked at her.
"Who are you?" I asked.
"I'm... Paula. I'm new here" she said.
"Why were you looking at me earlier?" I asked.
"I wasn't looking at you, I was looking behind you" she said.
"Oh" I said nervously. She looked so cute.

*Paula's POV*

Of course I lied to him! I'm a stalker and that's what I do. Michelle hired me for that! She's right, he is really dumb. I even notice him checking me out. What a creep! He just ended with another girlfriend and he's checking me out?! What the fuck?! And I thought Michelle was crazy!
"So yeah I'm new here and I don't know where my first class is" I lied.
"Maybe I can help you. Do you have your schedule?" He asked and smiled at me.
"Um, oh yeah. Here" I said as I handed him 'my' schedule. He read it and smiled at me.
"Your first class is with me" he said.
"Where's the classroom?" I asked.
"Third door on the right" he said.
"Thanks... Um" I paused waiting for him to introduce himself even though I knew his name.
"Lucas" he said as he kept smiling at me. I gave him a weak smile and walked away. I sighed heavily and rolled my eyes. "He's so dumb. He doesn't even recognize me" I thought as I entered the classroom.

*Sophie's POV* (at lunch)

I went to the cafeteria and saw Paula with Ariel and Anthony. I walked towards them and sat down.
"Hey!" Ariel said.
"Hi" I said. "Who is this?" I asked even though I knew who it was.
"Hi... I'm Paula" she said.
"Nice to meet you" I said. She smiled at me and we started talking. After we were done eating, I went to the bathroom to find Michelle. I was about to close the door when I felt someone stop it. I looked out the door and saw Paula holding the door.
"Forgot about me?" She asked mockingly.
"No, silly" I said as she walked in. I locked the door and we went to the window.
"Michelle?" I asked.
"Yes?" She said mockingly.
"It's clear" Paula said as we both stepped back. We saw her climb in and smile at us.
"Oh my God, Lucas was so freaked out!" She said smiling.
"That was awesome! And he thinks Nelson is the one that did it" I said.
"Well don't be that happy. He was checking me out since I came in" Paula said annoyed. Michelle and I both laughed until she glared at us.
"Okay, so what's next?" I asked.
"Uh, DUH. We keep pranking him until he knows I'm alive" Michelle said.
"Oh, so what's the next prank?" I asked.
"More black licorice, DUH" Paula said, rolling her eyes. I heard the bell rang and sighed.
"We got to go, see ya!" I said. She got out and we unlocked the door. When we opened the door, I saw Ariel fall on the floor.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"Spying" she responded almost immediately. "What's going on? I heard the psychopath's voice!" She said. I sighed and pulled her in. I locked the door again and explained everything.
___________________________________________________________________________________
Hey guys! Well now Ariel knows. What do you think is going to happen?
Like
Comment
Vote
Bye Allie <3