Chapter 39

We got into the room as quickly as possible.

Even though the box looked very ancient, it still had a finger print scanner.

I scattered through the box and found a key at the very bottom.

"There you are, I knew there was something between you two." Blake entered with guards by his side.

"What are you doing here?" Austin said getting in front of me in defence of protecting me.

" Well getting what we left behind, oh you don't realise, I knew you would bring her here and that she would obviously open the box, we just needed to pretend that you were back on the team." Blade says while the officers came and took the box.

Luckily I made sure to hide the key in my pocket.

"What do you even need it for?" Jordan asked.

"That's none of your concern," Officer Blade said before walking away.

The officers came and took us back to our cell, but told Jordan to go back with them.

Our friends weren't there when we arrived at our cells.

The officers let us be together until everyone else came back.

"Sorry, I had to put you in this mess," Austin apologized while sitting down on the bed I was sat on.

"Don't bother apologizing because without you, I wouldn't have gotten this, thank you " I said showing him the key before kissing him on the cheek.

"I sure am lucky to have you, smarty pants." he said and started tickling me.

Sooner or later we were laying on the bed, facing each other with the tip of our noses touching..

"What you thinking?" Austin asked putting a strip of my hair behind my ear.

"Us, life, what's gonna happen after all of this," I said making circular motions on his chest.

"I wanted to be a Scientist, athlete or lawyer, I haven't made up my mind yet. Get a car, live in a penthouse, get married, have kids, maybe it's a bit too perfect, but I was getting there," I said

"It's never too late to try." he said

"Ya... Do you want kids one day?" I asked and immediately felt embarrassed for asking so soon in our relationship.

"Hahaha, yeah, I do, but especially if your the mom of my kids,"

"Aww don't make me blush," I joked.

"I love you Rachel,"

DID HE JUST SAY WHAT I THINK HE JUST SAID ,the three big words, my stomach was filled with butterflies which almost made me forget to say it back.

"I love you too," I said putting my head on his chest and slowly closing my eyes.

I started falling asleep I felt him kiss my forehead and before I knew it, I was fast asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait shush, take your own phone," I heard whispering beside me.

I opened my eye a bit and saw my friends quickly trying to turn on their phones.

"What are you guys doing?" I said gently trying to get out Austin's hold because he still looked dead asleep.

"AHHHH!!!" the all screamed.

"Geez, ya'll have kept me awake for so long now, and I've just been trying to have good sleep." Austin said sitting up.

"Wait you were awake the whole time," I said shocked.

"Yeah, thanks to the girls whispering,"

"Hey, we were trying to take a picture for memories." Gloria defended herself.

"Because I'm a Radiate, you guys sounded way louder than you think you sounded." Austin said.

"Okay grumpy guy, we gotta head out back to our room," Jake said.

"No kisses for your big sis before you go," I said to Tommy.

"See ya," Tommy said and gave me a hug.

"See you at dinner," Jake said to Emma before kissing her and left with the rest of the boys.