Chapter 6

We entered into Principle Dultin's office.

Genevieve looking  grumpy and all, but I definitely don't blame her. I was for sure out of my zone when I spoke to her and I kinda feel really bad for saying that to her.

Genevieve isn't the nicest person in the school that's why no one wants to be friends with her except for her some of her friends on the gymnastics team, Leya, Jenna and Cynthia and as well as all the guys that just fall for her.

"Take a seat, now I received a report from one of the lunch ladies that there was a fight in the cafeteria, now would one of you care to explain what was going on."

"Firstly it wasn't a fight it was an argument, mainly hosted by Rachel," Said Genevieve.

Honestly I didn't want to get in an argument with her at this point  especially in front of the principle.

"Ok Genevieve if your not going to be mature about it you will suffer the consequences," said principal Dultin

"Aren't we going to get punished any way," She mumbled

"Rachel as the head I'm sure your responsible enough to tell me what happened,"said The Principle

" Principle Dultin my friends and I were just goofing around and then Jake and I accidentally fell and thats when Genevieve approached us and just started bringing up topics that are personal to me in front of the entire school, and that's when a blasted inresposiblibly at her and I truly do apologize for that."

"Woah, Woah, Woah slow down now Rachel," said the Principal

"Basically what she's trying to say is that it's her fault," said Genevieve

"Genevieve, you will speak only when I ask you too."

"From what I've heard it seems as if its both your faults and I appreciate that you apologized Rachel, but remember next time to set a good example, so both your punishments are to clean the cafeteria right after school, is it clear."

"Yes sir," we both said

We got out of his office and I immediately saw all my best friends standing anxiously waiting for me.

I also noticed Genevieve's friends waiting for her as well.

"I'm sorry Genevieve."

"Whatever," she answered

I then started walking away to my friends until she called me and said
"I'm sorry too," and then walked away.

I'm genuinely surprised.

There was 5 minutes left of break time and my friends and I went to sit outside

" Yo you got me worried," Jake said and came to give me a hug.

Emma and Gloria came up to me and also gave me a hug.

" so what happened," asked Dustin

" we have to stay after school and clean the entire cafeteria."

" man that's rough but is there any chance we can come and help you," asked Jake

"Nah, I don't think you are allowed to,"

" don't worry we gonna come anyway," said Gloria

That's when I saw Emma walk away to the bathroom and obviously Gloria and and I went on to catch up with her.

We found her just siting beside the wall in a stole.

"Hey what's wrong," Gloria asked

We went to sit beside her

"It's just.... You and Jake, it's stupid I know but I just don't want to take the shot because I still think there may be a chance between you and him so I don't want to interfere."

"Look I understand where your coming from, I know that Jake and I's relationship will never change but it doesn't mean we will get back together."

She kept quiet

"I will always love Jake but being with him is wayyy behind reality at this point, his all yours, I promise I'll be okay with it,"

"Really!" she said

"Really! I said

" Emma you could have told us, " Gloria said.

" Yeah I know, " she said," Thanks guys."

" Now let's go get your man, no offense Rachel, " Gloria said

After school

Cleaning the cafeteria was not what I wanted but I have to admit it wasn't that bad especially with the help of my friends and Genevieve and I  not ripping each other's heads off  at least.