Chapter 28 - Girls Night

"Okay turn up the music," Gloria said excitedly.

"So what are going to cook?" Emma asked

"Well he should have some cook books around here right," I said searching through the drawers.

"Oh, guys we can try making my grandma's famous pasta and her sauce. " Amelia said.

"OH okay where does it come from?" I asked

"Spain, my family is partly from Spain and some from America."

"Oh that's so cool we've dreamed of going there forever now," Emma said

"Yep we even planned on going last year but things changed, basically the entire world got destroyed," I said

"Yeah, the worst part is I had already payed our hotel," Gloria giggled

"Hahaha hah, sorry guys, here let me show you some pictures," she said taking out her phone.

"That's beautiful wow," I said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We put on the music, ' girls just wanna have fun'. And danced to the music as we got all the ingredients from the cabinets.

"OK, who will be in charge of what?" Amelia asked

"Chopping," Gloria raised her hand

"Mixing all the ingredients," Emma shouted

"fetching ingredients," I said

" And I will show ya'll what to do and I will wash the dishes," Amelia said

"Don't be silly, we'll all do the dishes together," I said

"Thanks guys I sure am glad I met you guys,"

"Same here!" Emma said

~~~~~~~~~~

"Ahhhhhh," Emma screamed after falling from all the water we spilled on the floor from washing the dishes.

"Hahahahahahahaha," she laughed but caught us off guard when she pulled us to the floor too.

"Hey my butt is soaking wet now," Gloria said

We all laughed at ourselves after looking at how wet we all were while sitting on the wet floor and from the powder on our faces.

"Oh no they are coming back!"

We all stood up with wide eyes facing the door.

"Well well well," Jake said

"What happened here?" Dustin asked

"Now we for sure would have done a better job than this," Jerry said

"OH yeah why don't you guys make dessert then," Gloria said

"Oh it's on!" Chris said

"Deal!" the girls and I said at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The guys helped us clean although the  kids made an even bigger mess. One step forward and two steps back.

Austin let us each take one of his hoddies because our clothes were in the washen machine.

"That's my favorite hoddie," Austin said as I was heading out of his room.

"Oh yeah, I like it too," I smiled back

It was a big baggy black hoodie.

Austin and I talked until reaching where every one was talking too in the kitchen while the kids were watching television.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We joined the kids on the coach as we started eating.

"Do you guys mind if we watch a movie," Jake asked the kids as their eyes were glued to the TV.

"Depends, what is it? " Lilly asked.

"Horror,"

We all just stared at Jake.

"What he means to say is maybe Adventure films, how about that?" Emma stepped in.

"Okay I'm in," Lucus said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cuddled closer to Austin's chest after we were done eating but now watching the movie with everyone on the couch.

He was warm, smelt good too, he was calm as I saw him on the corner of my eye watching the movie.

I watched every movement of his eyes, how they would sparkle each time they blinked how his blue eyes would slowly changed colour as he got more sleepier.

Why am I doing this? Why am I even thinking about this.

"Enjoying the view?" he smirked

"Please no, although the trees from here do look mesmerizing," I said sarcastically while looking out the window.

"Hahah, okay well you got away with this one, I'll catch you next time."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt myself slowly fall asleep as the movie was about to end.

Austin gently put a blanket over me which made me feel more sleeper.

And before I knew it I was in a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hurry up," I heard someone say from a distance.

I slowly detached myself from Austin's arm and went to peek through the door hole quiet enough not to wake anyone.

As I looked through I saw people chained in a line heading out of the building.

"You think I wouldn't hear too," Austin smiled as he came to stand by me and listen while I looked.

"what's happening?" he asked

"I think they are Radiats," I said looking away and standing up properly.

"And I also think I saw my uncle, I'm not too sure though because I haven't seen him in a long time but why would he do this?" I said looking down.

"We'll find out don't worry."

"If it wasn't for you I probably would have been in that line too,"

"Thank you Austin, for helping my friends and I."

"No thank you, for helping me have true friends the only friends I've ever had were officers." he laughed at the memory.

"Come on let's go back to sleep you guys have training tomorrow," He said

"Yeah your right,"