Chapter 31 - Discovery

I decided to go down to the warehouse, My friends probably would guess I would come down here too.

I made sure no one was there before I got in.

But I suddenly heard running foot steps towards me. I hid by the corner and waited for the person to pass.

"Genevieve!" I called

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Rachel!" She said stopping breathless after running.

"Oh thank goodness someone from school is here, I was worried I was the only one."

"Oh don't worry my friends are also here." I said

"Then why are you here, let's go we gotta catch the truck before they leave." she said grabbing my hand.

"I can't, they were gonna do something to me so I ran away, my friends said they will find me so I came here,"

"Oh, okay, do you want me to wait with you until they come?"

I looked at her confused of why she being so nice.

"Um sure. But that might take a while because I didn't tell them I was here."

"Well than, better get comfortable then," she said, I looked to her confused again.

"Why are you being so nice?"

"I'm sorry for everything at school, I hope we can start over. Your the only family I have at this point anyway so,"

"Family!"

"Um Friends then," she corrected herself.

"No family sounds fine," I giggled.

~~~~~~~~~~

2 mins later.

"Um about the other day, I know your friends are here too because I heard you guys when you got it in the room I was in,"

"Oh how come?" I asked surprised

"They put me in a coma, so I heard you guys, but couldn't respond,"

"Why? I thought you were uncontious!"

"They were testing me, but I guess you now know I'm a Radiate huh," she said looking disappointed.

"It's okay I won't say anything

" Thankyou I was worried all morning, but there is no use because the officers now know anyway."

" Same here, " I mumbled softly.

" Did you just-

"Um nothing nothing, just a frog in my throat," I lied

"Oh no, I think you just admitted your one too, I knew there was something different about you at school,"

"I'm not," I said

" Oh come on I won't tell, just admit it,"

I looked away.

"K then fine,"

"Fine," I surrendered

"Yes, so that's why you ran away," she said

"Yeah,"

"Don't worry I promise I won't tell, wait do your friends know," I looked down feeling guilty from her question.

"Well then, that's going to be rough for them to find out after years of Friendship."

"Genevieve!" I shouted

"Sorry, I'll be right there if you need me," She said

"Thanks but let me do the talking," I said.