Chapter 2

"Hey! Emma hold up."

Meet Gloria 18 year old highschooler and deputy head member of the cheerleading team ( in John.D. Highschool )

"OH hey Gloria, ready for the English test this morning?

Emma, class genius and not to mention head of the senior girls swimming team ( in  John.D. Highschool )

"Oh yeah, studied all night, but I gotta say English isn't my strong suit."

"Which subject IS your strong suit, " said Emma sarcastically.

Rinnnggg.....

"That bell's gotta go," said Emma

"Here we go again....."

Running down the entrance hallway is The Rachel. She can always be late but she definitely arrives in style.
Mini skirt, tanktop, cute white and gold bag on her back with her sleek curly hair and last but certainly not least Jordan sneakers.

"Nice kicks Rachel." random guy in the hallway.

"Thanks" says Rachel while still running.

"HI! Rachel" random girls shouting

"Hey" answered Rachel

Rachel is the nicest person you could ever meet but she definitely has the talents too.
She is head of the cheerleading team, class head and John.D. Highschool's Head girl. She aces at least most of her classes but leaves that role for Emma to take over because Emma definitely deserves it.

"Hey," said a breathless Rachel, "I came as fast as I could"

"Oh no your good, wait till you see the boys," said Gloria

"Uh, guys we gotta get to class," said Emma

"OH come on, we are yet to see the best part of the day," said a complaining Gloria.

Just as we were about to leave...

The hallway goes silent and everyone just stares.

Jake, Chris, Dustin and Jerry cool walking right through the middle heading over to where Rachel, Gloria and Emma were.
And yeah you guessed it the School's best friends or as you may call it the coolest duo in the entire school.

"Sup y'all"
19 year old Jake the football Jock best known as the most good looking guy ever.
But a little rough on the edges when it comes to academics.

"Jake there isn't anytime to start a conversation, " said Emma

Dustin, Chris and Jerry jokingly pat him on the back.

"You too fellas," says Rachel.

Chris, head of the boys swimming team, national round competitor.
Dustin deputy member of the football team and Jerry deputy member of the boys swimming team and the brains well at least in a cool way.

"COME ON, " said a frustrated Emma

"Less than 2 minutes late, " said Gloria, "I studied hard for this test"

"Don't worry guys I got you" Jake said as they were speeding to class.

Luckily they were all going for the same class on a Monday morning.

" Hey, Mr. Stewart, glad to find you bright and early this morning," said a sneaky Jake with the rest of the group members behind him.

"Sit down Jake including the rest of you guys."

Jake then turns around signaling them 'told you'.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Rachel's POV

As we were walking in class everyone had their eyes on us. But we're use to it by now, I mean it's not always the best thing to experience but it difinetely  isn't the worst.

Being one of the most popular student , loved by all teachers, nicest person to talk to was a bit hard for me at first but I just learned how to be hidden not literally but genetically.

You see, I don't know how but ever since I started highschool I mentally and physically changed, but for the better. Well that's what I thought, until I found out that people like me, if there is any, are a threat well so they call us.
They call us Radiates.

At the beginning of my highschool years a while after I found out, more people like me were discovered we became the centre of scientific history. But the government didn't take our discovery too well and they abused their authority by terminating every radiate like me that they incountered, so I was forced to keep quiet about my identity.

I never think of myself as an alien, I never will because I'm not one. People like me aren't born this way we just develop as we get older but it is suprisely very rare. So the real question is Why did it happen to me?