Chapter 46 - Graduation Preparation

6 months later..... November

After a long six months of studying and the all nighters we spent in our rooms trying to catch up on our assignments, we were finally here.

Graduation day.

We couldn't get enough teachers and schools built fast enough to start learning.

So with the small amount of teachers in the city we had to do online school for the year until our schools were done being built.

Still can't believe Blade built an entire city and didnt include any schools in it.

But speaking about Blade, he ended up going to prison for murder and Verbal abuse to his wife.

Hopefully he will be there for a very long time, because I'm definitely not looking forward to dealing with him any longer. And let me tell you these last few months without him HAVE BEEN GREAT!!!

#

It was the night before our graduation and I'd never been more excited.

Even though we did online school we did meet a few friends because of our once a week online classes.

We were also able to meet some of our friends from highschool that we got separated from.

And considering we've been doing online school, I think I now have more friends than I've ever had before.

#

The infection going around had an extreme drop in cases since most people are in their rooms for school except for adults that work in the city.

We were able to cure those who were infected by isolating them in the building we were locked in when first arrived in the city.

This definitely made perfect use for the building because people who were living in the building, like Aunt Sarah, had to move out so they couldn't get infected.

And now she finally has a proper place to live, than next to dark staircases.

#

My friends and i all felt tired tonight, so for the first time ever we were able to sleep before 12am.

And my my my it did feel good to wake up in the morning with a fresh mind because I slept so early.

#

The only thing on my mind right now was graduating. We had a practice rehearsal yesterday, so I was pretty confident about everything.

It is pretty sad that both my parents aren't here today but I know they would be proud. I just have to appreciate that I have both my brothers here today and my Best friends in the whole world.

*Knock knock *

I heard a knock on the door.

"Let the party begin ladies," Gloria said barging in my room.

"I didn't even get one breath out to even say yes." I said

"Lucks on your side today because the makeup fashionistas are here," Emma said coming in from behind Gloria.

"Because we're...." I said

" Graduating!!!" We all said at the same time and jumped up together in a group hug.

"Mind if we join in," Jake said leaning on the door with Jerry, Dustin and Chris.

"We are Graduating too after all," Chris said.

"OF COURSE, come in, " I said.

"I can't believe this is our last time saying we're in high school," Dustin said sitting on my bed along with everyone else facing each other.